Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #30

34 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

All the times we all agreed Altmer were hot and this how y’all do me XD 

When confronted about his alleged Thalmor sympathies Colonel had this to say: "Altmer women are so hot, you wouldn't believe. You may all deny it, but you agree. Altmer women are so hot, so hot. Believe me. Believe me. They're so hot."

• Haha 4

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

1 hour ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

When confronted about his alleged Thalmor sympathies Colonel had this to say: "Altmer women are so hot, you wouldn't believe. You may all deny it, but you agree. Altmer women are so hot, so hot. Believe me. Believe me. They're so hot."

This whole debacle makes me wish we just had one elf loving member (besides Colonel) so the shit talking wasn’t so one-sided. XD 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

This whole debacle makes me wish we just had one elf loving member (besides Colonel) so the shit talking wasn’t so one-sided. XD 

I think I remember telling you folk that I made Yornar hate elves for the purpose of making it so I couldn't slip into making a character that would find elves hot. Because I found human man lusting after elf women to be rather generic.

• Haha 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

3 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I think I remember telling you folk that I made Yornar hate elves for the purpose of making it so I couldn't slip into making a character that would find elves hot.

I feel like that’s an easy trap not to fall into without making your character hate elves. XD 

Unless you’re Colonel, that is.