Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #30

14 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Alduin must have been pretty pleased that (minus the Dragonborn) the only tongues left in Skyrim were a bunch of hippies. Very little to worry about, at least at first. XD

I always imagine him extremely confused and annoyed. Here he is about to gobble up these three losers, then suddenly one of them pulls out a scroll.

"The fuck is tha-"

*poof*

Now it’s suddenly a nice day outside, his entire army has vanished along with the three losers, and little brother Paarthurnax is awkwardly sitting in the corner giving him a very weird look. 

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I always imagine him extremely confused and annoyed. Here he is about to gobble up these three losers, then suddenly one of them pulls out a scroll.

"The fuck is tha-"

*poof*

Now it’s suddenly a nice day outside, his entire army has vanished along with the three losers, and little brother Paarthurnax is awkwardly sitting in the corner giving him a very weird look. 

Alduin then throws a hissy fit on Helgen, kinda strange why that of all places. Certainly wasn't the closest place to wreck to the hippy hermitage.

18 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Alduin then throws a hissy fit on Helgen, kinda strange why that of all places. Certainly wasn't the closest place to wreck to the hippy hermitage.

My headcanon (because damn Skyrim for never explaining anything) is that he suddenly appeared, already tired and hurting from his fight with the Tongues, and got into a tussle with Paarthurnax, hence why Pnax looks so beaten up when we see him, but ultimately flew away in the direction of the nearest dragon he could sense: us. 

But instead of a dragon, Big Al just sees a village full of those annoying humans he was just slaughtering ten minutes ago. So he destroys the place out of frustration then flies off to collect himself and figure out what the hell is going on and what he’s gonna do next. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Centurion said:

So being a team leader is great and awful at the same time. Great because I play by big boy rules now and get more respect. Awful because I have to do paperwork and am responsible for three people under me lmao. If they fuck up it’s viewed as my fuck up.

So make damn sure they don’t fuck up and if they do, fuck them up so they never repeat the mistake again!

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

There’s been a lot of lore relating to the Reachmen and their culture that’s been leaked lately by people who got early access to ESO’s next expansion. Some really good stuff that finally fleshes out their religion and culture in more ways than "evil tribal people".

The biggest stuff relates to their old gods (versions of Lorkhan, Hircine, Namira, Peryite, and a bunch of lesser spirits that vary from clan to clan), and it also goes in-depth on their worldview, which is all about the acceptance of suffering and death. It feels like an awesome blend of the more Lorkhanic Nordic/Nedic beliefs taken to an extreme and certain daedra worshipping cultures that have embraced the Arena.

One of the more interesting texts, imo, is from a werewolf. It talks about how they do not consider their condition (they call it "the wolf-dance") a curse or a blessing, but simply an exchange. They have to suffer greatly as werewolves but they do it gladly because it gives them strength to defend their clan.

I also thought it was funny that they referred to Imperials, Nords, and Orcs as "Alessians, Northmen, and Pig Folk".

• Like 2

On 9/27/2020 at 10:44 PM, The Good Doctor said:

There’s been a lot of lore relating to the Reachmen and their culture that’s been leaked lately by people who got early access to ESO’s next expansion. Some really good stuff that finally fleshes out their religion and culture in more ways than "evil tribal people".

Hide contents

The biggest stuff relates to their old gods (versions of Lorkhan, Hircine, Namira, Peryite, and a bunch of lesser spirits that vary from clan to clan), and it also goes in-depth on their worldview, which is all about the acceptance of suffering and death. It feels like an awesome blend of the more Lorkhanic Nordic/Nedic beliefs taken to an extreme and certain daedra worshipping cultures that have embraced the Arena.

One of the more interesting texts, imo, is from a werewolf. It talks about how they do not consider their condition (they call it "the wolf-dance") a curse or a blessing, but simply an exchange. They have to suffer greatly as werewolves but they do it gladly because it gives them strength to defend their clan.

I also thought it was funny that they referred to Imperials, Nords, and Orcs as "Alessians, Northmen, and Pig Folk".

The religion of "If it happens, it happens."

23 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Listen guys, I think we need to rethink how we've been talking about elves. Not all of them are actually bad, you know? Some of them are pretty cool. So maybe, maybe we don't gotta kill ALL of them, ya know?

:cross::bull::cross: DEGENERATES LIKE YOU BELONG ON A CROSS

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Fuck:dntknw: