Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #30

5 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Someone shared another really cool lore book. This one involves conflict between a Reach clan and the Falmer (who these Reachfolk call "Fish People"). It has something of a horror vibe to it.

Scary Tales of the Deep Folk

Remember when I said what if the Deep Ones were Falmer?

Havent read it but I'd like for the Falmer to have mated with the actual Deep Ones and their blindness in combination with this and the years in the dark caused their mutation. And the Deep Ones in reality are remnants of the Kalpa that had Molag Bal ruling in a world completely submerged under water.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Remember when I said what if the Deep Ones were Falmer?

Havent read it but I'd like for the Falmer to have mated with the actual Deep Ones and their blindness in combination with this and the years in the dark caused their mutation. And the Deep Ones in reality are remnants of the Kalpa that had Molag Bal ruling in a world completely submerged under water.

Sounds like Aldritch's Age of the Deep Sea XD I don't know what's worse, getting anal fucked by a giant mace or being slowly devoured over thousands of years.

qlKcdgjaX9O143YI99D3zc0ao2NDCsZSEbZoUjgm

Well boys I might be getting in trouble, so my whole squad besides myself and one soldier is already at jrtc, I fly out tomorrow. So with covid going on we have over the phone personnel reports and this morning one of the soldiers already gone sent me an “up” as we call it. Well at 0500 in the morning I wasn’t very awake yet and saw the up and assumed it was from the only soldier left with me here in Hawaii so I sent my own “up” to the next higher. Then at 0745 the last soldier under me was supposed to draw out his weapon and leave for jrtc but he didn’t show up so we frantically tried to track him down for over an hour before we finally got ahold of him. Now my 1st Sergeant is blaming me for sending a false up and yeah, I’m not having a good time. Also, fyi, this 1st sergeant has proven time and time again that he holds double standards, and example being an NCO and a soldier both got DUI’s around the same time. The soldier got kicked out and the NCO got a slap on the wrist and a stern talking too.

• Sad 3

Fuck:dntknw:

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

Also, fyi, this 1st sergeant has proven time and time again that he holds double standards, and example being an NCO and a soldier both got DUI’s around the same time. The soldier got kicked out and the NCO got a slap on the wrist and a stern talking too.

Is this looking more like a slap on the wrist situation for you? I have no clue how severe sending an accidental "up" is. Seems like an honest mistake.

12 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Is this looking more like a slap on the wrist situation for you? I have no clue how severe sending an accidental "up" is. Seems like an honest mistake.

He also threatens article 15’s for everything.

Art-15= reduction in rank (which would cut my monthly income in half), 45 days extra duty (working 06-midnight every day including weekends), and 50% pay for 45days (which would cut me down to 1/4 the income I make)

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

He also threatens article 15’s for everything.

Art-15= reduction in rank (which would cut my monthly income in half), 45 days extra duty (working 06-midnight every day including weekends), and 50% pay for 45days (which would cut me down to 1/4 the income I make)

That sounds like the kind of thing you’d reserve for serious screwups, not an accident like yours. Sounds like he’s a real piece of shit if he’d mess with your life so much over something so minor.

Keep us updated bro. Hopefully it doesn’t amount to anything.

58 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That sounds like the kind of thing you’d reserve for serious screwups, not an accident like yours. Sounds like he’s a real piece of shit if he’d mess with your life so much over something so minor.

Keep us updated bro. Hopefully it doesn’t amount to anything.

They give article 15’s for everything. In the army you can get one for getting sunburned

5 hours ago, Centurion said:

Well boys I might be getting in trouble, so my whole squad besides myself and one soldier is already at jrtc, I fly out tomorrow. So with covid going on we have over the phone personnel reports and this morning one of the soldiers already gone sent me an “up” as we call it. Well at 0500 in the morning I wasn’t very awake yet and saw the up and assumed it was from the only soldier left with me here in Hawaii so I sent my own “up” to the next higher. Then at 0745 the last soldier under me was supposed to draw out his weapon and leave for jrtc but he didn’t show up so we frantically tried to track him down for over an hour before we finally got ahold of him. Now my 1st Sergeant is blaming me for sending a false up and yeah, I’m not having a good time. Also, fyi, this 1st sergeant has proven time and time again that he holds double standards, and example being an NCO and a soldier both got DUI’s around the same time. The soldier got kicked out and the NCO got a slap on the wrist and a stern talking too.

How did I miss this. The absolute fuck.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

10 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Huh, just learned that theres a war in the Caucasus between Armenia and Azerbaijan that's been going on since the end of last month.

Yeah, I remember President Trump talked about it a few weeks ago. It’s not making the news because it’s not an issue Americans care about, but we’ve been working with Russia to try and ease tensions over there for a while now.

There have been skirmishes, but I don’t think an official war has been declared. It will get really awkward for Russia if things don’t calm down over there.

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, I remember President Trump talked about it a few weeks ago. It’s not making the news because it’s not an issue Americans care about, but we’ve been working with Russia to try and ease tensions over there for a while now.

There have been skirmishes, but I don’t think an official war has been declared. It will get really awkward for Russia if things don’t calm down over there.

It's really heated up since several weeks ago. Supposedly both sides are shelling cities, both Armenia and Azerbaijan have claimed missiles were launched too.

Theres a lot of international backing of both sides, countries like Israel and Turkey are supporting Azerbaijan while France and (Russia of course) are supporting Armenia. Obviously I don't want aaaany American involvement.

8 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

It's really heated up since several weeks ago. Supposedly both sides are shelling cities, both Armenia and Azerbaijan have claimed missiles were launched too.

Theres a lot of international backing of both sides, countries like Israel and Turkey are supporting Azerbaijan while France and (Russia of course) are supporting Armenia. Obviously I don't want aaaany American involvement.

Turkey automatically backs anyone opposing the Armenians. 

• Haha 1