Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #30

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

As annoying as it is, at least the site is being taken down like what happened with TES Alliance all the time 

That’s a good point. And as bad as it looks right now, it’s at least way better than it was last night or for most of today. I wasn’t able to reply to people or even change pages before. 

13 minutes ago, Centurion said:

So me and my wife both had nightmares this morning. Her nightmare was about a demon trying to some demony things and mine was about a graphical glitch with new Vegas water   and I can’t find what mod is causing it :rofl:

If she's a afraid of Demons, ya'll should get the DOOM collection on the storefront and playthrough that next XD

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I won’t be able to unsee this now. 

So it’s an issue with Bethesda’s skeleton and it’s noticeable with every armor that has pauldrons, but only the imperial heavy has those large struts on it which makes the issue stand out. But yeah you can see the misalignment on all of them

Fuck:dntknw:

Im going to be giving Morrowind another go after about a year away. This time going for a Nord battlemage approach.

Ive looked up some guides to refresh my memory and hopefully have an easier go woth a playstyle I never tried in the game. But how about y'all, any advice for me? I know full well about the racial defenses of Nords and Dunmer so I already know how useless fire and frost are against them.

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Im going to be giving Morrowind another go after about a year away. This time going for a Nord battlemage approach.

Ive looked up some guides to refresh my memory and hopefully have an easier go woth a playstyle I never tried in the game. But how about y'all, any advice for me? I know full well about the racial defenses of Nords and Dunmer so I already know how useless fire and frost are against them.

Definitely meta game the attributes lmao and good luck, tho the magic system in morrowind is actually pretty amazing. 

• Like 1

On another note, me n my navy buddy farmed Aldmeri Dominion boys at their keep so much, one started flaming me, dming me with "cheating faggot" and a lot of other very colorful insults lol and I reported him for hate speech XD :rofl: obviously you know I dont give a shit about that but he's AD, fuck em lololol.

I recorded that shit too lol.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm even MORE convinced that Bethesda hates the Empire XD They couldn't even be bothered to make sure this bullshit never made it to the final product XD 

It’s not just with the imperial armor lol it’s every armor with pauldrons, the right pauldron sits lower because the character skeleton is fucked

5 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

What kind of battlemage? Centurion is right about the magic system in Morrowind being great. Pretty much every school is capable of being OP to the point of broken, but only if you go out of your way to make it so.

RP-wise, are you planning on having him accept or reject that he is the Nerevarine? What factions will he be joining?

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

In one fell swoop they own TES, Fallout, DOOM, Wolfenstein, Evil Within, Prey, Dishonored,  and a butt load of other beloved IP's. 

Not sure how I feel about this, but I’ll forgive Microsoft for a lot of the things I’ve complained about them for if they allow Obsidian to make another Fallout game. XD