Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #30

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's just an MMO thing. They constantly need to repurpose assets, due to the sheer amount of content they put out. WOW has a bunch of graphics explaining it. 

I wouldn’t go so far as to say it’s definitely the case or that it’s just an MMO thing. I reckon that issue would vary across studios. I think they’re just reusing assets because it’s not likely something most people will look at anyway, but it go either way, tbh. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I got big dog status in my elsweyr palace, you got lil bitch status cause nigga you tossin salads, yous a hoe up off the falace, I drink the WAP straight from the chalice, and ya bitch say my dick is magic, call it the staff of Magnus.

You like, married an elf.

Null and void.

22 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Donald Duck was forbidden in Norway because he didn't wear pants and that went against some kind of decency laws Norway had at the time. I think they also forbade Monty Python's Life of Brian around the same time.

• Confused 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

9 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Donald Duck was forbidden in Norway because he didn't wear pants and that went against some kind of decency laws Norway had at the time. I think they also forbade Monty Python's Life of Brian around the same time.

Tried to look it up to verify and apparently it was just an urban myth. Ah well. It was a little bit funny hearing as a kid though. Us Swedes and Norwegians like to joke about each other quite a lot.

Life of Brian was banned though for being deemed offensive to religious people.

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!