Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

7 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I really want to know how the fuck a MMO has better Nord stuff then Bethesda in recent times.

Zenimax has dedicated "lore masters" on the writing team who actually give a shit and interact with the community. I think that helps them a lot. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Zenimax has dedicated "lore masters" on the writing team who actually give a shit and interact with the community. I think that helps them a lot. 

It's the Woodland Man you see. I've tried warning you people for years! But you're under his power now.

I guess because they got to do what we wanted beth to do for skyrim, work on it continuously. Ironically almost even like a "paid service" lol, which amazes me to this day that they lifted their nose at that idea, then tried to double back and do that with the whatever store and then no one cared. We had excellent mods that filled the void so we said fuck em.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

And this.

I rolled my eyes at that back in the day but they did good.

"The Oblivion Crisis terraformed Cyrodiil back into a jungle. The return of Alduin reminded the Nords that they are Nords. The Empire collapsed and Titus Mede didn’t kill himself. With that outa the way, I’m thinking we should focus on the metaphysics."

Todd Howard:  "Dude, you don’t even have a nametag yet."

• Haha 2

I also think that they borrowed a few ideas from the dragon mods and dragon combat mods in elsweyr. The dragons have the same area of effect shouts as them, that literally hits the entire arena or the entire space in front of them, the dragons in the story summon creatures or undead to fight you, their individual shouts are accompanied with Dovahzul...

They did their homework.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

the dragons in the story summon creatures or undead to fight you, their individual shouts are accompanied with Dovahzul...

Dawnguard did this one first. But I agree. The main antagonist even resembles one of the Diverse Dragons designs, with those horns on the sides of his face.

Dragon-Mod.jpg

82d7d01774bb871e181a9ba26329abc2.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

They only did that with the one dragon tho. Durnehviir. They even added new dragons and didn't add for instance Yol Toor Shul or any summoning shouts.

To be fair tho, the fish dragons did burst through ice lol