Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

4 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

It's a damn cool armor, buuuuuuut it tapers to the waist waaaaay too much.

Unless Bardok just has lady hips ;)

It's the belt, dude XD  The top is loose, hence why it pokes out at the bottom.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

To compare for instance:

122ba6487939e47f8100e95fb69b6ec4a5d7579d4712e21fa7e755ac5ca0b750e001020ef0c3d24a

You know I don't understand why so many fantasy armors have those long scaled extensions that protect the legs (I don't know the name of them.) That's an old Skythian armor thing, and it's supposed to wrap around the front while leaving the back opened, not the front.

For example my old Berahthram commission had the proper style, and honestly I think it looks cooler. Plus they're supposed to be two separate pieces that overlap that way you can ride your mount, which I think they are for that ESO armor set so ignore that.
2118456372_BerahthramSilverShield.thumb.JPG.d62ab27d623e4bf4a486d9d3d3bb2007.JPG

The whole dragonguard outfit without my modifications also leaves your ass exposed which is why I picked this in the first place XD In fact, for whatever reason, a lot of the armors do, including the Stalhrim Frostcaller set. 

The booty warrior strikes again

It would be pretty dang simple actually since its not one big hard piece and bends XD The animation when mounted shows that easily enough lol.

I prefer long covering draped looks like that because it resembles the bottom of a trench coat. That plus boots is badass.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

d4b47b8971ed97ac3f33974c1fd5adc5cd420978

It opens up quite a bit as you can see, plenty of leg maneuverability including being wide enough to sit on a mount, and sitting on a wolf in game actually requires more room than the horses.

Can you get a picture of Bardok from the rear? I'd like to see how the armor splits.

Couldn't resist XD

Anyway lol:

8e1965848e61a662c062e39b5cbe6886bbacc924

Couldn't really get a good view, no homo, while on the wolf but you can see the mud flaps there, tho its being covered by the chest piece mud flap. It doesn't wrap around all the way, giving it room to stretch in the back and having the mud flap cover the back instead. It clips a wee bit because thats not the original set. I didn't like that at first but when he sits, the top flap bends up and outwards on horseback, which looks pretty cool. Also looks cool when he's running so I actually like it now.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Couldn't resist XD

Anyway lol:

8e1965848e61a662c062e39b5cbe6886bbacc924

Couldn't really get a good view, no homo, while on the wolf but you can see the mud flaps there, tho its being covered by the chest piece mud flap. It doesn't wrap around all the way, giving it room to stretch in the back and having the mud flap cover the back instead. It clips a wee bit because thats not the original set. I didn't like that at first but when he sits, the top flap bends up and outwards on horseback, which looks pretty cool. Also looks cool when he's running so I actually like it now.

Since it isn't actually one continuous piece I have no real critiques of that piece, besides my earlier statement of preferring when they overlap at the front.

6 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Since it isn't actually one continuous piece I have no real critiques of that piece, besides my earlier statement of preferring when they overlap at the front.

NEVER question my fashion scrolls AGAIN. Now BEGONE, THHHHHOT.

Ive now filled up all my character slots, only races I didn’t creat for are Redguard and Argonian lol. But all the characters are gonna be cash farms from pve and or my role play character for dlcs. Also almost all of them are designed now

Fuck:dntknw:

6 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Ive now filled up all my character slots, only races I didn’t creat for are Redguard...

Ok, racist, no surprise there.

7 minutes ago, Centurion said:

and boots lol.

Makes sense lolol