Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

I’m pretty sure oblivion’s game design was the reason I turned my back on the imperials lmao. I played Skyrim first. Morrowind second and oblivion last and well. Nord/Dunmer for life

Oblivion has amazing quest design, Sean Bean, and some fun guilds XD

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Tbh I always felt like Skyrim did the Imperials pretty dirty too. It just looks amazing compared to Oblivion, and Skyrim did the Nords even dirtier so how it treated the other races is less glaring.

I liked the Nord shit, especially after the dlc. I can't say I loved anything from previous games tbh, except some weapons.

You got the nord steel armor, Ancient nordic plus ysgramor's shield, which I still love, Nordic carved, light stahlrim armor which I'm partial to. And yea the rest was awful.

Light stalhrim I also admit isn't perfect, so I don't blame y'all for shitting on it, it looked funny in certain spots.

Nordic plate isn't my thing but it aint too bad. Wolf armor was ok too but I much prefer the modded.

Also of course Stormcloak officer armor, that shit was sick.

Dragonbone is pretty eh, I like it for certain moments in the story but its too bulky. No game has made that look cool imo. Eso tried and failed.

They did not get the morrowind treatment tho, that I can admit.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Let’s all remember the glass and ebony helmets from oblivion.... there’s a reason I specifically wore only iron or imperial legion armor the entire game. Because everything else was disgusting

Only helmet I ever wore in Oblivion was the Divine bucket.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I liked the Nord shit, especially after the dlc.

When I said that, I was referring to Nords in general, not just their armors.

For their armor, yeah, inconsistent. Lotsa good and bad. I really wish there were some cultural and regional differences like in Morrowind, though. Even if it's not as complex, I'd love if they at least dressed differently in the Old Holds vs the western holds, and maybe some rural vs urban as well, with country Nords wearing more furs.

• Like 1

I fuck with Stalhrim armor hard as fuck. Same with Nordic Carved. I also like steel without pauldrons and the wolf armor. Ebony feels like a dark elf set more than Nordic and most of the light armor look good but I don’t ever use light armor lol

• Like 2

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

For their armor, yeah, inconsistent. Lotsa good and bad. I really wish there were some cultural and regional differences like in Morrowind, though. Even if it's not as complex, I'd love if they at least dressed differently in the Old Holds vs the western holds, and maybe some rural vs urban as well, with country Nords wearing more furs.

Couldn't agree more. Going even further have places like Falkreath Hold and Solitude have more Imperial influence on the clothing and arms.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

There's a really cool mod that adds regional guard armor that's distinctive XD 

22671-1551211174-1494640221.jpeg

22671-1551211180-1602503511.jpeg

22671-1551211201-1198242125.jpeg

22671-1551211276-728453096.jpeg