Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

I think they’ll treat it like the imperial addition where people how got the super special pack can alter they’re armor anytime to be sword thane, but everyone else will need motifs.

And I’m stuck wanting to play Vvardenfell as a dunmer, summer set as an altmer, elswyr as a kitty, and greymoor as a nord. it’s the role-player in me lmao. Same thing happens with the other games, Nerevarine can only be dunmer, Dragonborn can only be nord, and CoC can be anything really but I prefer imperial lol

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

They oddly used a Breton hero in the Elsweyr cinematic, so I’ll probably go with that.

Thats one reason I didn't give a damn. There's dragons, my nord is there. Plus I got to succeed where their mightiest kitty warrior failed. XD

They'll probably retell it so you're a khajiit lol but still, they know who really Dat Nigga.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

How funny would it be if that’s what they did with Wulfharth’s horse? XD I mean they do it with everything else. 

A main character in the dlc himself says not to take their tales too seriously lol.

So maybe wulfharth did ride atop a Senche-Raht lol. Vivecs one big source of that battle and he would be one to lie his ass off and hate on my boi cause he's never done something as badass as that lol. Hatin ass nigga.

ESO made me 100 percent not like that nigga, or Almalexia. Its all about da Sotha. These bitches love Sosa-Sil.