Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

When I said that, I was referring to Nords in general, not just their armors.

gotcha

Country Nords get more furs and more intricate nordic runes in their plate, western cocksuckers get imperial shit with gay ass silks and sandals.

Speakin of, I'm very interested to see what they look like in greymoor.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

I fuck with Stalhrim armor hard as fuck.

Minus the helmet, this is one of my all time favorites. I did see a (ugh) Creation Club version of the Stalhrim armor that I really liked too. It has a sweet helmet as well, and fur for Colonel. XD 

• Like 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I fuck with Stalhrim armor hard as fuck. Same with Nordic Carved. I also like steel without pauldrons and the wolf armor. Ebony feels like a dark elf set more than Nordic and most of the light armor look good but I don’t ever use light armor lol

My sentiments exactly. Tho that heavy stahlrim was wack imo.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Minus the helmet, this is one of my all time favorites. I did see a (ugh) Creation Club version of the Stalhrim armor that I really liked too. It has a sweet helmet as well, and fur for Colonel. XD 

I saw it too lol. And yeah helmet is just :sick: why is Beth so bad at designing helmets?

Fuck:dntknw:

show us

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Country Nords get more furs and more intricate nordic runes in their plate, western cocksuckers get imperial shit with gay ass silks and sandals.

Speakin of, I'm very interested to see what they look like in greymoor.

I'd be down for some Imperial designs in the west, but they shouldn't be full Cyrod. Sandals and togas and shit would be stupid as hell in Skyrim. I think on average they should just look like any Nords but perhaps a little fancier and better kept.

I read that at the time of ESO, the Western kingdom is actually in a weird cultural place right now because they are actually the ones doing the whole 'isolationist' thing thanks to the Old Holds joining the Pact. They have pretty much no allies in the world and it has made them somewhat secluded and caused them to fall back on traditionalism. Should be interesting.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

I read that at the time of ESO, the Western kingdom is actually in a weird cultural place right now because they are actually the ones doing the whole 'isolationist' thing thanks to the Old Holds joining the Pact. They have pretty much no allies in the world and it has made them somewhat secluded and caused them to fall back on traditionalism. Should be interesting.

Why the fuck is ESO getting all the cool Nordic plots and shit?!

• Like 1