Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

I have no interest in battle grounds or any pvp for that matter. I’m definitely what you would call “casual” in eso terms. I don’t stat farm or try to build perfectly I literally just play like I would any other tes game. Guess I can mentally accept that I’ll never get the militant order set lol it hurts. And I thought 50,000 for Imperial was high back in the day lmao, back when you go 1 gold per enemy and every section of the game had a set level

• Like 2

Fuck:dntknw:

Yeah so if you could fine each individual piece going for 100,000g each other would cost 1,400,000g. Or they can be bought for 4,300,000 alliance points, not to mention the raw material required to craft it goes for 5000 alliance points EACH

16 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Yeah so if you could fine each individual piece going for 100,000g each other would cost 1,400,000g. Or they can be bought for 4,300,000 alliance points, not to mention the raw material required to craft it goes for 5000 alliance points EACH

Is there any benefit to crafting it when you can just craft something else and then use the outfit station to make that look like it?

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Is there any benefit to crafting it when you can just craft something else and then use the outfit station to make that look like it?

Is that a thing? Lol last time I knew what eso was doing and all the features was before craglorn released

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Is that a thing? Lol last time I knew what eso was doing and all the features was before craglorn released

Yeah, you can go to any outfit station and spend some gold to make whatever pieces you are wearing look like Any outfit pieces you have the motif for. And dye them as well.

It’s not much gold, either. Max is a few thousand but it’s usually just like a couple hundred or so. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, you can then go to any outfit station and spend some gold to make whatever pieces you are wearing look like Any outfit pieces you have the motif for. And dye them as well.

It’s not much gold, either. Max is a few thousand but it’s usually just like a couple hundred or so. 

Would it work for the whole outfit if you only had one piece motif or just that piece?

37 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The benefit for crafting is pretty much only being able to save you money on sets you need for builds, the outfit stations indeed way easier in getting the look you want.

edit: Nvm lol

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Anyway yea lol there's nothing wrong with being a casul, I was in fact perfectly fine with that until I met up with some dudes that invited me to their guild. Now the damage is done and I'm once again a dirty min maxer lol.

Tho, a true min maxer would've made my Nord pvp only, but pve is the meat of the game, imo and I'm not enjoying that as some dirty elf just for slightly better stamina resource management.

Tho Redguards work too but meh, the covenant is eh.

FOR THE PACT

Like one of my big complaints is now gone. I was always so concerned with leveling because of the armor looks and now that gone so I can literally say fuck leveling and just immerse myself in the stories because I can look how I want to

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Also found out while playing with it that there’s straight up a stormcloak uniform in there lol

Yup lol you get that from playing the greymoor free questline they add before the actual dlc. It's up to play right now, look for it in the store.

28 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Also found out while playing with it that there’s straight up a stormcloak uniform in there lol

You get it for free by completing the Greymoor prologue quests. They are pretty easy and very cool. Better saved for after the MQ and Pact stuff though if you’re wanting to do everything "chronological".