Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

After trying to play eso as a nord to prepare for the new dlc I have a few thoughts. Don’t crucify me just hear it out. ESO’s characters, locations, and stories, but retaining the tes feeling like F76 did. Would make for a much better game overall

Fuck:dntknw:

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

retaining the tes feeling like F76 did

You mean in terms of gameplay, right? 

If so, then yeah I agree. ESO's only two drawbacks are its gameplay/general MMO-ness and Colonel's Altmer lady with the weird lore-breaking tusks. I would love to play through all these conflicts and interact with these characters in a more traditional TES styled game.

• Haha 2

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

You mean in terms of gameplay, right? 

If so, then yeah I agree. ESO's only two drawbacks are its gameplay/general MMO-ness and Colonel's Altmer lady with the weird lore-breaking tusks. I would love to play through all these conflicts and interact with these characters in a more traditional TES styled game.

Yes lol the gameplay holds it back so much for me I can’t get over it despite how good everything else is

• Like 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Slyblivion is almost done but that's the only one I can think of XD

Morrowblivion is the only one that actually was “finished” lol I have no hope for skyblivion, skywind, or even beyond Skyrim

13 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Yes lol the gameplay holds it back so much for me I can’t get over it despite how good everything else is

I got used to it, for me I just had to find a build I enjoyed and was decent for harder pve stuff. It wasn't until then that I got past it. 

I was saying the same thing up until that point.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm sitting here thinking and, I don't think there was a single time the main tes titles made me tear up, not even when Martin sacrificed himself. I was sad but that was it.

Not even Lokir of Rorikstead? 

"You're not gonna kill me!" :crying:

• Haha 1

Also the time that bandits kidnapped Aela who was my wife at the time (happens regularly in falkreath) And then when I saved her, the game glitched her walking and made her walk really funny and like with a limp, permanently, so now obviously I had to live with the fact that they clearly passed my wife from bandit to bandit like a...like....

• Sad 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee