Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Tullius literally bankrupts Solitude and tries stripping the city of guards to fill his legions. Thats not the actions of someone with men at the ready any day now.

Yeah, and the Thanes have a lot to say about how they've reached a point where they're basically funding the entire war and that Cyrodiil is not helping. Based on everything we know about the situation in Cyrodiil, it's most likely that they can't even afford to.

The game stresses quite a lot that this is a civil war, not a war between Skyrim and Cyrodiil. Those "reinforcements" (who never even show up despite that letter being written early in the campaign) are much more likely intended to retake Neugrad and reestablish Imperial control over the border. Of course these people will latch onto anything as a means to make their stance seem stronger than it is.

Also with the emperor getting assassinated I highly doubt cyrodiil will be able to care much about Skyrim with the whole succession issue going down because as far as we know ole Titus Mede II has no heirs and no doubt the Thalmor will take advantage of that situation

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

So I just started up a new character in Skyrim as a Dunmer, using Live Another Life my guy spawns in Windhelm as a refugee. 

Goes outside to the main gates and sees Rolff being an ass, talks to Dunmer thot who complains that the Nords are treating her poorly, and sympathizes for the Argonians for their 'bullying'.

Then as soon as I get out of conversation this bitch talks about how she wishes the Argonians would stop being lazy lizards :rofl:

13 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Tmi fyi 

just ate fast food for the first time since quarantine and took a fat ass nap. Woke up and proceeded to piss out my ass

Thats me on keto for weeks then having a burger or pizza etc XD I feels you lol

• Thanks 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, Centurion said:

I forgot how much I fucked with the iron and steel nord armor in eso. Shit is dank as fuck

You'll be happy to know then that they're adding updated cooler versions of them on Greymoor. They look good. I'm going for sword thane but I bet I could make some nice outfits with those sets too.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You'll be happy to know then that they're adding updated cooler versions of them on Greymoor. They look good. I'm going for sword thane but I bet I could make some nice outfits with those sets too.

I’m looking forward to the sword than set I’ve seen the pictures of it lol. Crown xp scrolls are the only thing making this nord I’m leveling bareable lol. Lvl 15 and just got to ebonhart. I’m hoping I’ll be lvl 40 or so by the time I get to black marsh and then I’m just blitz through the main quest there and enjoy Skyrim again lol. I’ve only reached Skyrim on my imperial but I’ve played stonefalls, deeshan, the blackmarsh zone sooooo many times it’s almost impossible for me to enjoy it

Fuck:dntknw:

I should note that the sword thane set, for now anyway, is as far as I know anyway, something that comes with the special edition of greymoor. They always make these sorts of things available to everyone else eventually too or I'd be mad as fuck.

I hear you on that, the other places have very interesting quests don't get me wrong, but it's almost like a haze is lifted when I get back to Skyrim. It feels like home, and the people there are much less twitchy than everywhere else. Dark Elves see a threat and smash the nuclear option IMMEDIATELY, Argonians are always getting their hist shit fucked up, but Nords see a threat and they always come up with a way to overcome it and they have a blast doing it, let bygones be bygones, kill an ancient great giant then party on. I'm about that.

Plus, the giants are always fun to see in a quest.

edit

You could also level up by doing dlc instead. Morrowind's two dlcs are fucking lit, Elsweyr I swear, it's super lit, and the threat of dragons would definitely concern a Nord, and if you don't think so at first, you definitely will towards the end of it. I haven't done Summerset Isles and I doubt I will on this character, and I will eventually do the argonian one. 

Wrothgar was also very lit and had my favorite story before I played Elsweyr. Now I can't decide tbh.

Edited by ColonelKillaBee