Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

6 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I did compromise my morals once because I needed this armor

Reveal hidden contents

5E10638A-EB9C-4B1B-BB59-81EC6884D618.thumb.jpeg.5b4c7ce714f0920f98d010d7b7c24bc5.jpeg
and hint it wasn’t the stormcloak armor

You know, the Nordic set comes with a really sweet battle-axe, but sadly it isn't in the promo material I never see anyone posting pictures with it, so I've never been able to share it.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Tbh I've always just imagined that Boldir's set in the RP had leg armor.

I think that's it, if you're going to have quilted gambeson chausses then you either have to have complete leg protection instead of just greaves, or nothing at all and just show footwear. Because it just looks strange to me seeing chausses inside of boots with greaves. Go all the way or none at all.

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I think that's it, if you're going to have quilted gambeson chausses then you either have to have complete leg protection instead of just greaves, or nothing at all and just show footwear. Because it just looks strange to me seeing chausses inside of boots with greaves. Go all the way or none at all.

Its called style you peasant XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Not really about the look to me. I just wrote Boldir to be a tank, and that works better with his legs more protected.

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I'd be down for some Imperial designs in the west, but they shouldn't be full Cyrod. Sandals and togas and shit would be stupid as hell in Skyrim. I think on average they should just look like any Nords but perhaps a little fancier and better kept.

I read that at the time of ESO, the Western kingdom is actually in a weird cultural place right now because they are actually the ones doing the whole 'isolationist' thing thanks to the Old Holds joining the Pact. They have pretty much no allies in the world and it has made them somewhat secluded and caused them to fall back on traditionalism. Should be interesting.

That was a joke lol

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You know, the Nordic set comes with a really sweet battle-axe, but sadly it isn't in the promo material I never see anyone posting pictures with it, so I've never been able to share it.

I’ll get you a picture of it lol

• Thanks 1

Fuck:dntknw:

I watched a video on YouTube about how “The developers basically confirmed that the empire won” based solely off of the fort neugrad letter about forces massing at pale pass. And then he proceeded to ramble incoherently for like 10 more minutes and everyone in the comments was sucking his dick

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

10 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I watched a video on YouTube about how “The developers basically confirmed that the empire won” based solely off of the fort neugrad letter about forces massing at pale pass. And then he proceeded to ramble incoherently for like 10 more minutes and everyone in the comments was sucking his dick

They were begging me to respond to that on tumblr, lol I just told them about the conflicting letter if the Stormcloaks win and left it at that after a link, there's no arguing with fanboys on youtube.

8 minutes ago, Centurion said:

That theory has been around since the old old forum days, and it's as stupid now as it was back then. Not only does the dialogue in Solitude contradict it directly, but the literal events of the game do. 

Tullius literally bankrupts Solitude and tries stripping the city of guards to fill his legions. Thats not the actions of someone with men at the ready any day now.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Can't believe a mobile game did a better job of respecting Cyrodiil than Oblivion did.

Its becoming a pattern, lol