Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

3 hours ago, Centurion said:

(I just looked up the militant ordinator motif to see how much they are going for and I cried a little) {from last page}

You can get that pretty easy tbh. It sounds like a lot but it ain’t, plus that’s the entire set.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Holy shit 🤣 I stand corrected. Never seen a motif that expensive, but then, these Nigglets love them some elven shit

Damn, me neither. I’ve seen some individual pieces for 150-200K before, but it was always way overcharged and available much cheaper somewhere else.

I guess it’s because you can only get them through lots of PvPing and most people don’t even touch that part of the game.

Indeed, if greymoor wasn’t coming out in 11 days I’d have made a separate character just for pvp to get those.

Then again, after doing all that dlc I have plenty of spare skill points to get the skills I need for pvp

Problem is, I’m over 50. The battleground stuff doesn’t have a concept deactivated mode like the campaigns do.

Meaning, everyone I face will be close to 810cp.

So I may as well wait, or make a new character

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Problem is, I’m over 50. The battleground stuff doesn’t have a concept deactivated mode like the campaigns do.

Meaning, everyone I face will be close to 810cp.

So I may as well wait, or make a new character

Go with the new character. I watched my friend play with like a level 20-something Templar and he did fine despite it being his first time touching Battlegrounds or any PvP for that matter. Came in 1st. And I’m pretty sure you’re better at the game than he is.

• Like 1

“Better” meaning I know what build to use, the game is far less about skill than people would have you believe. Learned that after out-dpsing keyboard players with my controller which supposedly shouldn’t happen lol

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

“Better” meaning I know what build to use, the game is far less about skill than people would have you believe. Learned that after out-dpsing keyboard players with my controller which supposedly shouldn’t happen lol

Better in-general. He doesn’t use build guides or look anything up and generally plays it a lot more casualty. He just chooses the skills that sound the most fun to him and barely touches things like crafting or gear sets.

Even then, he was able to hold his own in low level Battlegrounds. That’s why I’m pretty sure you’d be good. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Oh and as it turns out, nords are the best race for two handed pvp stam knight builds. Which is encouraging.

That’s gonna be my next character. I’m waiting for Greymoor though so I can take him through the new intro/tutorial segment. 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Better in-general. He doesn’t use build guides or look anything up and generally plays it a lot more casualty. He just chooses the skills that sound the most fun to him and barely touches things like crafting or gear sets.

Even then, he was able to hold his own in low level Battlegrounds. That’s why I’m pretty sure you’d be good. 

Good news. I was wrong, battlegrounds doesn’t have a cp cancellation mode because they all by default have it deactivated.

So fuck that lol I can use my current character

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

That’s gonna be my next character. I’m waiting for Greymoor though so I can take him through the new intro/tutorial segment. 

I think you’ll like it, it’s pretty similar to what you play now, just more damage. 

No bear tho.

I like it tho, my build in game is called venomous dragon or some shit, and you get the fire breathing ability which to me is yol toor shul or something similar. 

I felt like a real dragon priest with alkosh’s mask on, killing enemies with just one breath. It was awesome

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I think you’ll like it, it’s pretty similar to what you play now, just more damage. 

No bear tho.

Gonna miss the aesthetic though. I mainly picked Warden because it has the coolest looking abilities to me. I do really like the flame breath, but otherwise I like the ice and animals more than the fire and stone.

It is more of a Baldur thing lol. I especially like the fire eyes and literally stomping niggas dead before throwing a flaming rock in their chest. Feels like a mix of Baldur and Brund abilities.

Its not gonna be a permanent character for you tho right? Just a battlegrounds thing.

Also I’m reading that werewolf builds are really good in battlegrounds, so I’m already set. I’ll probably make another set of armor tho specifically for health bonuses and jump in like that but I’m gonna test this out with my current build too, go in with werewolf at the ready

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Its not gonna be a permanent character for you tho right? Just a battlegrounds thing.

I don’t know yet. I just want a Dragonknight because it’s the only class I don't have yet. Was specifically saving it for a Nord. I’m not really interested in PvP at all but I might bite the bullet and play it a bit just to earn some of those armor sets for my other characters.