Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

37 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I live in the city (I used to live in pretty wild country though), that's how bad the winter is in Canada XD

And remember, when he says "The City", he really does mean the city XD It's Canada, they have like, two places of note to go to. Chick Fil A, and Ontario lol.

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

And remember, when he says "The City", he really does mean the city XD It's Canada, they have like, two places of note to go to. Chick Fil A, and Ontario lol.

Damn right, Ontario is a beacon of civilization, surrounded by wolves and farmers :stare:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Whatchu got against farmers, boah?

He better git wid the program, farmer's daughters are where its at. I'ma go drivin around SC one day lookin fer sum poor farmers family and just dazzle her wit my green, no Piccolo.

• Haha 1

Side note, anyone else have the site not knowing when you've read the thread or that just me? I gotta click on the Humping Horker logo now manually.

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The weed industry is huge here right now. And the gov is making bank on it now that they legalized it. 

Man this is the one time I'll admit the US is fuckin up and Canada's winning.

• Haha 1