Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

And honestly, whose work would you rather spend your time reading? Some millionaire hack with two middle names, or the legendary works of people like The_Good_Doctor, BigBossBalrog, and BTCollins8?

Don’t forget about the subpar sometimes disappointing work of people like Centurion

Fuck:dntknw:

3 hours ago, Celan said:

I don't think I ever said it @Centurion but I do think it's awesome you're defending our country. Makes me a little nervous to hear how much alcohol is involved, though. XD 

it’s no big deal, I just sit in Hawaii and bitch about shit :rofl: trust me, there’s a lot more alcohol involved then even you guys hear about

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Please. A hobby is a hobby. It's no less silly then reading books or painting miniatures. 

Touchy, eh? It's a time waster, there's no way around that. If you read books for this many hours, it would be a lot more profitable. Cognitively, if nothing else.

• Like 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Especially to book Rayder. He is an extremely charismatic singer, known as a bard king among the Free Folk.

Yea that's what I meant, never read the books but I read about a lot of the characters in comparison to the show, including him.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yea that's what I meant, never read the books but I read about a lot of the characters in comparison to the show, including him.

You’d like book Mance. He also humbles the shit out of Jon Snow by kicking his ass in the training field in front of all his men. That was hard to read. XD 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Celan said:

There are brain plasticity benefits, but that hardly needs the amount of hours most gamers put in.

Nice byproduct tho. I got dem hands.

Guy saw me catch a bottle of beer I almost dropped in the gas station and said "Boy I see you! Big dude like you plays football right? Or basketball. You got the hands boy."

It was just Halo XD I mean, I did play sports in highschool and middleschool.... 

But it was just Halo XD 

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’ve got this weird thing where, when thinking about the practicalities of reading, my mind doesn’t go straight to lizard smut. No idea why.

You are a prude, thats why. I bet you don't even put ranch on your spaghetti.