Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

My brother even heard about fallout 76 and the bags. Lol he’s beside himself because he believed Todd when he said they had the most people working on it than any game and thought it would be the best Fallout game.

He had a minor meltdown lol

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

26 minutes ago, Celan said:

They're designing games to console standards mostly, even if they run marginally better on PC. Consoles always hold us back. I won't complain about that too much though, because I don't really give a shit about graphics and it allows me to extend the life of a PC and not spend so much money on this silly hobby.

Please. A hobby is a hobby. It's no less silly then reading books or painting miniatures. 

I don't know about all that, for one I think the next generation is so brain dead now because more and more of them have never sat down and opened a book in their lives unless they had to read some liberal bullshit forced down their throats by public schools.

Only reason I haven't in recent years aside from the elderscrolls novels (Thank you Celan), is because I don't have nearly as much time to.

Besides, there sure is an assload of reading involved in this rp lol, may as well be a few GoT sized novels.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Haven't been emotionally invested in a book like i was for God of War or Red Dead 2 in a long time.

Eh. You’re using some of the top story-focused video games of recent years for your comparison. They stand out in their medium. Meanwhile, there are thousands of books that are relatively less famous or well-known that can eclipse 99% of video games in terms of getting readers emotionally invested.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Eh. You’re using some of the top story-focused video games of recent years for your comparison. They stand out in their medium. Meanwhile, there are thousands of books that are relatively less famous or well-known that can eclipse 99% of video games in terms of getting readers emotionally invested.

Maybe I just haven't been reading any good books then XD

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Besides, there sure is an assload of reading involved in this rp lol, may as well be a few GoT sized novels.

And honestly, whose work would you rather spend your time reading? Some millionaire hack with two middle names, or the legendary works of people like The_Good_Doctor, BigBossBalrog, and BTCollins8?

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

And honestly, whose work would you rather spend your time reading? Some millionaire hack with two middle names, or the legendary works of people like The_Good_Doctor, BigBossBalrog, and BTCollins8?

Snuggle Buddy eclipses even Shakespeare's Hamlet in tragic love. Once in a lifetime characterization to be sure.