Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I’d rip it myself and then snitch to the cops and say it was you. 

Moundmaker Life

"Hey I'd like to report a crime? My black frie-"

"Say no more sir, we're on the way."

"You need an address or-"

*sirens in the background*

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Well I want to die. Lol. I have to get this letter sent soon so it gets back home in time for Valentine’s Day and I spent an hour writing out exactly how I wanted it and I finished it and looked it over and realized I fucked up. Her name ends with and leigh and I spelt it liegh despite practice writing it correctly :dead:

• Sad 2

Fuck:dntknw:

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

If it was sweet enough I'm sure she won't care lol, she'll just think you can't spell. 

Luckily I haven’t sent it yet, but I gotta go get another card tomorrow and do it. She would roast me a little bit, but she’ll appreciate it.

Fuck:dntknw:

Tbh only armor mod I ever liked for the stormcloaks is this beautiful work of art right here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18965

18965-1533034036-65063679.jpeg

The axe from royal weapons is nice too:

81118-1-1482926867.jpg

But nothing beats that sword and shield.

I think I'll be using both. Debating on making a new playthrough or not but I might, and run around in the stormcloak officer armor using these arms for a while.

• Like 1

Though, I wonder why when dudes play females looking at those picks, why they feel the need to play as teenage white girls that look like they've never broken a nail much less swung a sword *shrug* nitpick.

If I'm gonna play a bitch, she gonna be fierce. 

Like Floor Jansen :love: 

Related imageRelated image

Image result for floor jansen