Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

Just saw ROS and I have to say I’m happy with it. Was it perfect, no. Was it great, debatable. The pacing was off and I blame that entirely on the Last Jedi because they had to fix that steaming pile of shit so I think what we got with what we were given coming out of TLJ was pretty good. I’m not upset or angry like I was with TLJ. It felt good

Fuck:dntknw:

3 hours ago, Centurion said:

Just saw ROS and I have to say I’m happy with it. Was it perfect, no. Was it great, debatable. The pacing was off and I blame that entirely on the Last Jedi because they had to fix that steaming pile of shit so I think what we got with what we were given coming out of TLJ was pretty good. I’m not upset or angry like I was with TLJ. It felt good

Good, now I can post this:

7 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

really no better way to describe the current state of star wars except to say that they cut a major plot point from the latest episode and you can only find out the exact thing by playing a fucking fortnite update or by watching gameplay footage of the update

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

ROS

Yo but they did a really good job with palpy 

“I’ve died once before” “The Dark Side is a path to many abilities some consider to be unnatural”

I feel like Ben using the last of his strength to revive the “last Jedi” also was a fitting end for the skywalker blood line.

But the man thing is, I feel like it could have been sooooo much better of TLJ didn’t exist and they didn’t have to spend so much time and effort trying to correct that fucking movie. But also, this one effectively made it to where you don’t even need to watch TLJ so I’m happy

Edited by Centurion

Fuck:dntknw:

https://www.dualshockers.com/fallout-76-pc-hack-inventory-stealing/

Don't want to beat a Deadhorse, but apparently Bethesda's new release of our favorite game has a bug in which it lets hackers steal from peoples inventory, and there (remaining) playerbase is begging Todd to fix it, but the dev team has no idea how, and told them "nothing can be done till after the holidays" :rofl:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Don't want to beat a Deadhorse, but apparently Bethesda's new release of our favorite game has a bug in which it lets hackers steal from peoples inventory, and there (remaining) playerbase is begging Todd to fix it, but the dev team has no idea how, and told them "nothing can be done till after the holidays" :rofl:

When evil Fallout characters did, they enter Fallout 76 also known as purgatory.

It is confirmed.

Just got back from Rise of Skywalker.

Did it have the best plot? No. The best development? Nah. But was it a fun ass movie that was enjoyable? Absolutely!

I still don't understand how Palpatine survived the second Oofstar but hot damn did Ian McDiarmid steal the show. GLADOS looking motherfucker through the film just up and gives the B A D S U C C and returns to his powerful old self.

The fucking sound of his lightning was the stupidest funniest thing I've ever heard from a Star Wars sound effect, I was dying at that point.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

You know, for all the questionable casting decisions Netflix made for their Witcher series, you’ve gotta give credit where it’s due. Emperor Emhyr is spot on.

Hide contents

2KZBmxW92Gug4zXWE4CBU3pUMp8boEjs3SNzoAgh

I can’t tell if this is a joke or real :rofl: and that’s bad

On 12/23/2019 at 6:18 PM, BigBossBalrog said:

Good, torture them slow, Todd. Make them sufferrrrr