Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

So I just finished watching The Lighthouse. @The Good Doctor @BigBossBalrog @ColonelKillaBee

Firstly let me say that was a really good movie.

Secondly WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH. It was certainly a lovecraftian psychological horror and had plenty of creepy weird shit happening that mind yall is never explained. Throughout the movie your questioning the sanity of both characters and it's a madhouse near the end. The deep sea horror stuff is subtle, until it's not and then it's like fucking madness up in your face.

I rate it a Bloodborne/10, would descend into madness again.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

29 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

So I just finished watching The Lighthouse. @The Good Doctor @BigBossBalrog @ColonelKillaBee

Firstly let me say that was a really good movie.

Secondly WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH. It was certainly a lovecraftian psychological horror and had plenty of creepy weird shit happening that mind yall is never explained. Throughout the movie your questioning the sanity of both characters and it's a madhouse near the end. The deep sea horror stuff is subtle, until it's not and then it's like fucking madness up in your face.

I rate it a Bloodborne/10, would descend into madness again.

Ive been meaning to watch, I'll watch it on Amazon after I beat Resident Evil tomorrow.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I'm not sure what's more unbelievable, Centurion getting married or that so much time passed since Doc last posted (and we're still waiting XD ) that by the time he finishes, Centurion would have started a family already XD

I bet she's already 6 months preggers or something too XD Doc will finally post the day the baby is born.

Only way this could get crazier is if it's a girl XD That would be retribution from the gods :rofl: 

• Haha 1

If y’all even remotely like horror y’all need to play Resident Evil 2: Biohazard 2. Shits incredibly good. 

And terrifying XD It’s up there with Deadspace 1. Actually I was more afraid to play this than Deadspace. Dread is sooo much more prevalent in this, because it’s true survival horror.

Meaning you’ll be begging the gods to gift you with ammo quite often XD 

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I'm not sure what's more unbelievable, Centurion getting married or that so much time passed since Doc last posted (and we're still waiting XD ) that by the time he finishes, Centurion would have started a family already XD

I bet she's already 6 months preggers or something too XD Doc will finally post the day the baby is born.

1) Fuck you. XD 

2) The post is up. So is the Fallout one.

3) @Centurion Congratulations! Seriously happy for ya, man. :) 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I've gotten in bois. Middle Georgia University, History Major.

My classes are Anthropology, British Literature (:rofl:), World History pre-1650,World History post-1650.

Next semester I'm gonna have to learn a language.... I'll be taking FRENCH

:( aW Man I'm sorry dude. I was rooting for ya. It's ok, 2020 is very accepting of the kind of people that college obviously wants to make you.

• Haha 1