Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

Moff Fring didn’t have spurs on his boots, so that means the mystery character at the end of episode 5 is still a mystery.

I hope it’s Boba Fett. XD He may have been a giant pussy in RotJ, but so were Jawas, AT-STs, Super Battledroids, and Stormtroopers back in the day. If there is one thing this show is great at, it’s making stuff as awesome as it was supposed to be.

8 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

People think it's this asshole.

Reveal hidden contents

kn2tnlzx3sab.png

I doubt it. They’ll probably close the book on him with the final season of Clone Wars. 
Some sorta possible major CW spoilers

The original show half filmed his death scene but it never got completed due to the cancelation. Supposedly a lot of that stuff that got cut will be in the final season.

The scene is on YouTube. Boba Fett kills him. But the textures and animations are incomplete.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

Moff Fring didn’t have spurs on his boots, so that means the mystery character at the end of episode 5 is still a mystery.

I hope it’s Boba Fett. XD He may have been a giant pussy in RotJ, but so were Jawas, AT-STs, Super Battledroids, and Stormtroopers back in the day. If there is one thing this show is great at, it’s making stuff as awesome as it was supposed to be.

No way it’s him, capes too long.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

I doubt it. They’ll probably close the book on him with the final season of Clone Wars. 
Some sorta possible major CW spoilers

Hide contents

The original show half filmed his death scene but it never got completed due to the cancelation. Supposedly a lot of that stuff that got cut will be in the final season.

The scene is on YouTube. Boba Fett kills him. But the textures and animations are incomplete.

Oh fuck, I actually forgot about that, Though it's was never finished if I recall, may or may not be in the final season. Not likely though considering what it was planned for. I guess Boba really is more likely a candidate.