Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Fuck you balrog XD 

Our resident Imperial dog is just feeling a little too good about things right now. XD 

I really thought they were faking us out there at the end. Even the way it was filmed, it looked at first like the speeder was gonna miss the child, like old pig man dropped him to lure them away. 

Nope. :( 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

Our resident Imperial dog is just feeling a little too good about things right now. XD 

I really thought they were faking us out there at the end. Even the way it was filmed, it looked at first like the speeder was gonna miss the child, like old pig man dropped him to lure them away. 

fuck_off_stormtrooper.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hide contents

so was Yodel being cute or did he actually understand what they were saying on the ship and try to turn them away from the planet I wonder? Because he didn’t want to go back?

Your guess is as good as ours. I guess at age 50 and with his aging being very unlike a humans, anything is possible.

Though from how he acts most of the time, I think it’s more instinctual than him having better comprehension skills than a toddler. Qui-Gon said that the Force and instinct go together, and since he’s very strong with the Force, he probably was able to sense that "big people going bad way" and just started fiddling with buttons and shit. XD 

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hide contents

I think the droids gonna rescue Yodel, maybe fly in with the ship or something, or even stop the two on the speeders. He’s right there in the ship after all.

RIP poor Quell or whatever his name was.

I don’t think he’ll save Yiddle at the very beginning. I think they’ll make it back with him and then the droid will fly in and save everyone at once. 

A messed up part of me hopes that Moff Fring will escape with the baby and saving him will be next season’s plot, but I don’t think Disney has the balls to let them end the first season on such a bleak cliffhanger.

Either way, Mando’s gonna have a full crew in season 2. Too bad about the mechanic. :( 

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think it's really cute (in a fucked up way) he's willing to force fucking choke people, if he thinks there messing with his papa 

XD

You mean hilarious. XD That, and Apollo motherfucking Creed shouting "He's gonna eat me!" at a baby were some comedy gold. 

• Haha 1

One thing I reallllly love about the show is how cool the fauna is. I love stuff in Sci Fi were they encounter giant alien monsters! XD They've seemed to put a moderate focus on that. Two of my favorite scenes from the prequels was the giant sea monster sequence and the arena fight in Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones.

And scene with the Alien Pterodactyls was great 

XD
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

One thing I reallllly love about the show is how cool the fauna is. I love stuff in Sci Fi were they encounter giant alien monsters! XD They've seemed to put a moderate focus on that. Two of my favorite scenes from the prequels was the giant sea monster sequence and the arena fight in Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones.

Reveal hidden contents

And scene with the Alien Pterodactyls was great 

XD

I liked the shot of the alien goat. Then it cuts to their camp at night and what looks like the remains of said goat roasting on a spit. XD 

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Speaking of AC

Hide contents

Why are washed up actors and actresses seemingly a perfect fit in the Star Wars universe

XD Apollo creed got right in seamlessly.

Because half the planets in this series are just desert junkyards full of shit we saw and loved in the 80s. Where else would dudes like Creed end up?