Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

Also we weakened our position because America was tired of fighting other peoples’ battles and taking responsibility for everything going on in the Middle East when the UN, namely Britain and France had their hand in it too and pulled out years ago.

Europe complains about us playing world police then squawks when we leave.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also we weakened our position because America was tired of fighting other peoples’ battles and taking responsibility for everything going on in the Middle East when the UN, namely Britain and France had their hand in it too and pulled out years ago.

Europe complains about us playing world police then squawks when we leave.

This is one thing my professor stressed to us in one of ny  classes, that European Powers (and Canada) are quick to point out the U.S foreign policy flaws, when it was France and Britain who created this mess in the first place.  (In regards to the Middle East)

• Thanks 1

When Trump came to power he pretty quickly left a deal with Iran about withdrawing some sanctions against the country. Something that really fucked up Iran's economy. Which was followed by increased threats from both sides and so on. Even if you feel your actions are justified, Iran is of course going to feel agitated. 

Also this attack seems to have agitated and alienated the Iraqi as well so your number of allies are quickly dwindling in an area you now feel compelled to act in. So whatever it is you are trying to achieve, you're not exactly going about it in a smart way. And that is gonna cost you more than it should have. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

That’s their own damn fault for funding and supporting terrorist groups since the Iranian Revolution in 1979. Fuck their agitation, they got what they deserved.

What we were achieving is retaliation for murder. What’s not smart is letting them threaten our embassy and people and letting over 600 dead go unanswered. 

Fuck their feelings. And the only act we’re compelled to do is missile strike mothetfuckers that threaten us with drones. Don’t need allies for that. 

I’m not even sure what’s so hard to understand about this. You start trouble with the US, you get blown up. Perhaps the world has forgotten that which is odd since Obama was even more trigger happy with the drone strikes, but the world just got a nice reminder.

Fuck the politics of the region, we have the most expensive military in the entire world, Iraq had a taste of it for years and they can’t stand on their own two feet without outside influence. Fuck their alienation. 

Sure for "don't fuck with us" but without a solid long term plan to prevent people screwing with you, you will find yourself in repeated situations where you'll have to react to people screwing with you. Like pulling out of the middle east in a way that leaves you exposed so that your enemy in the region gets a good opportunity to take advantage of. 

Without allies in the region it's gonna be hard to maintain military bases from which to operate from. So you're gonna have to rely on your navy and aircraft carriers that's gonna have to rely more on supply lines from home.

What I'm saying is that without a good plan, you'll end up with a larger bill. And right now there doesn't seem to be a plan in place. 

We still have allies, they’re not going anywhere. They’re allies because they like our Missiles and our weapons, and our money. They can frown, but they are our bitch and will stay in line, or find themselves at the business end of a drone strike next.

And we have a lot of drones. I’m not worried.

People in the middle east can be very prideful. We have some bad first hand experience of it in my country. I don't know where the line goes but I'm pretty sure that once overstepped they might just decide to put up with drone strikes and the like just to get back at you. 

3 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

People in the middle east can be very prideful. We have some bad first hand experience of it in my country. I don't know where the line goes but I'm pretty sure that once overstepped they might just decide to put up with drone strikes and the like just to get back at you. 

Then as my South Carolina senator Lindsey Graham said, “If they want more, they can get more.”

Im tired of pushover leaders and am happy we have someone in power that lets those evil dog killing child raping fuckers know that we’re not gonna let attacks go unanswered.

Whatever lol, nothin we haven’t dealt with before.

And if anything, we’re ahead. That’s what you call a Preemptive Strike, since they were gearing up for more serious incursions.

And if other nations think we’re not doing a good job, they could always step up themselves and stop relying on us and the UN for a military.

If Iraq wants round two they can get round two. Actually it would be round three at this point. Fuck their alienation. Iran is a more serious battlefield because unlike I Iraq and Afghan they have a well trained professional army, but we have the biggest, most trained, well funded military the world has ever seen. Fuck around and find out. Other countries can keep sucking their own dicks while we stand in front of them. It would be real funny to watch them react if we pulled out of the UN and NATO. Fuck it I actually want us to

• Thanks 1

Fuck:dntknw: