Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

158574.jpg?v=1520031931

I started reading, Fevre Dream. It's one of George R Martin's lesser known works. Takes place on the Mississippi river, and is about fucking Vampires. It's light fantasy with horror elements. Started reading it because in an Elden Ring interview, Hidetaki Miyisaki recommended it as his best work. It's pretty damn good so far, you guys should give it a try XD

Bruh first Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, now Qasem Soleimani??

Bruh Trump is just lining them up and knocking they asses down, and right after he had a twitter war with Iran and them saying he ain't gon do shit over the embassy siege in Baghdad XD 

I hope we don't go to war over this but man, I'm glad he's at the helm if we do. They fucked up.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bruh first Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, now Qasem Soleimani??

Bruh Trump is just lining them up and knocking they asses down, and right after he had a twitter war with Iran and them saying he ain't gon do shit over the embassy siege in Baghdad XD 

I hope we don't go to war over this but man, I'm glad he's at the helm if we do. They fucked up.

I haven't been meeping up politically lately. The fucks going on with Iran?

19 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I haven't been meeping up politically lately. The fucks going on with Iran?

They’re fucking with us and threatened the Baghdad embassy, some of our people died too and they supposedly told trump over Twitter, of course, that there was nothing he could do about it. Then today he air striked their asses at an airport and took out two key figures, and that’s putting it mildly.

Would be like if the Thalmor rolled in on Windhelm but they killed Brund and Baldur just like that.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

They’re fucking with us and threatened the Baghdad embassy, some of our people died too and they supposedly told trump over Twitter, of course, that there was nothing he could do about it. Then today he air striked their asses at an airport and took out two key figures, and that’s putting it mildly.

Would be like if the Thalmor rolled in on Windhelm but they killed Brund and Baldur just like that.

Well fuck. Our boys are better equipped and trained then Iran but arent they backed by Russia? War with them could flat out begin ww3.

Not to mention the majority of Iran is fucking mountainous as all hell. I cant imagine war with them would go so swiftly. Heres to hoping that isnt going to happen.