Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #27

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Terrible People Edition

• King Theodore Adrard
    • Prince Roland Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Asgen Tyne
    • Faida Tyne
    • Dryston Winvale
    • Morane Lynielle
    • Dame LaViolette
    • Earl Inwold Dalomax

That was an INCREDIBLE EPISODE HOLY SHIT

PERFECT

Dude that ending was awesome, both mandos jet pack, Moffs fucking Dark Saber, the Smith master whooping ass, Christ dude.

And the beginning with the two idiot stormtroopers XD I knew the IG droid would end them. Called it.

• Thanks 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

You mean the little guy shouting "lightning bolt" over and over? Couldn't you at least give me the benefit of playing the big bad rather than some jumpy little guy. 

Plus it took a lot of lightning bolts. Lightning is always so underpowered in media, but it only takes one icicle to the chest to end someone

Mandalorian

That opening scene with the scout stroopers was basically live action Red vs Blue. XD Some of it felt a little much to me following up last episode’s gut punch ending, but it was funny on its own. Taika Waititi is a really good comedy director so this isn’t very surprising. 

So Cara is from Alderan. That explains her extreme hate for the Empire. Cool that we also got Mando’s name there. Lots of reveals in that standoff scene. I was a bit disappointed that the Stormtroopers weren’t more competent, but at least they were worlds better than in the movies and the deathtroopers were still badass. And I like that even though he we got to see Mando's face, it didn’t involve him breaking the code.

Moth Gideon continues to be badass, though now I'm really curious about his background. She said he was executed for war crimes, so did the New Republic screw up and kill the wrong guy, or did they lie for some reason? Or was he so bad that the Empire are the ones who executed him? He does seem to have a penchant for friendly fire. Glad they acknowledged how crazy that was. XD 

Jetpack Mando vs Tie fighter was fucking sick. So was IG zooming through town on that speeder. And fuck yeah, the dark saber!

Great episode.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Mandalorian

Hide contents

That opening scene with the scout stroopers was basically live action Red vs Blue. XD Some of it felt a little much to me following up last episode’s gut punch ending, but it was funny on its own. Taika Waititi is a really good comedy director so this isn’t very surprising. 

So Cara is from Alderan. That explains her extreme hate for the Empire. Cool that we also got Mando’s name there. Lots of reveals in that standoff scene. I was a bit disappointed that the Stormtroopers weren’t more competent, but at least they were worlds better than in the movies and the deathtroopers were still badass. And I like that even though he we got to see Mando's face, it didn’t involve him breaking the code.

Moth Gideon continues to be badass, though now I'm really curious about his background. She said he was executed for war crimes, so did the New Republic screw up and kill the wrong guy, or did they lie for some reason? Or was he so bad that the Empire are the ones who executed him? He does seem to have a penchant for friendly fire. Glad they acknowledged how crazy that was. XD 

Jetpack Mando vs Tie fighter was fucking sick. So was IG zooming through town on that speeder. And fuck yeah, the dark saber!

Great episode.

knowing his true full name definitely was nice because Din alone was kinda lame XD the full name is indeed quite chad.

Also like that he got his mud horn signet finally.

And our PC finally got to a high enough level for his jet pack XD I was afraid he’d get splattered like jet packers do in halo trying to hijack banshees 

• Haha 2

I do feel like 

they could’ve easily taken on that group of stormtroopers at the end, but little did I know there was a fucking tie fighter waiting for them...

Moff Gideon is the first non Sith Empire character I actually “ like”. He is soooo badass despite looking like a geek XD 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I do feel like 

Hide contents

they could’ve easily taken on that group of stormtroopers at the end, but little did I know there was a fucking tie fighter waiting for them...

Moff Gideon is the first non Sith Empire character I actually “ like”. He is soooo badass despite looking like a geek XD 

They probably could've taken them, but I doubt our whole crew would've survived that much shooting at once without any cover and no mobility. Mando and IG may have, but Cara and Apollo woulda been fucked. And too much risk for Baby Yoda. Imagine if the Imps had a few grenades or something.

That's all of course assuming the Stormtoopers didn't just fucking miss. Which isn't outside the realm of possibility. XD Should've included some of those Deathtroopers. Their presence automatically makes the baddies feel more intimidating.

And yeah, Gideon is killing it. I "liked" Grand Moff Tarkin as well, but at this rate I expect El Pollo Hermanno to easily overtake him as the most badass non-Sith Imperial. Hell, between cutting away the side of his tie fighter with the fucking Dark Saber and having such a brutal reputation that even his own stormtroopers are afraid of him years after the fall of the empire, I'd say he's already there.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:
  Reveal hidden contents

BTW Darksaber is from Clone Wars/Rebels XD 

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Bo Katan next season, if she's still alive.  She was the last person to have it. 

bo.jpg

Since Gideon has it now, and was said to have massacred the people he took it from, I'm gonna put my money on her being dead.

Besides, that chick showed her face. Lame-ass progressive Mandalorians. XD I'd rather see more of our Mando's crazy fundamentalist "this is the way" never- show-your-face types any day.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

Since Gideon has it now, and was said to have massacred the people he took it from, I'm gonna put my money on her being dead.

Besides, that chick showed her face. Lame-ass progressive Mandalorians. XD I'd rather see more of our Mando's crazy fundamentalist "this is the way" never- show-your-face any day.

Progressive?

She was a terrorist member of Deathwatch XD I guess it could just be clan customs. 

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hide contents

Also like that he got his mud horn signet finally.

I loved that. For a moment, I seriously wondered if she wasn't about to give him a freaking yoda signet, like with the ears and shit. :rofl: My dumb ass didn't make the connection that this is why they pointed out that he wasn't an enemy until after it was over. 

• Haha 2

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

*Have to get into armor whenever you invite the boys over for beer or a sports game, or at least wear a helmet with your regular clothes*

*Piss and shit in your armor*

*Take your kids to school with scary warrior cult shit* 

This is the way, 

You do not understand our ways. You are not permitted to share in our creed.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

I loved that. For a moment, I seriously wondered if she wasn't about to give him a freaking yoda signet, like with the ears and shit. :rofl: My dumb ass didn't make the connection that this is why they pointed out that he wasn't an enemy until after it was over. 

I was wondering what the hell his signet would be too XD 

:rofl:

Even back then George was pretty cold with Jason Wingreen, man didn't even bother getting up to shake hands. I've never been one to care about Han Shot First™ but ever since I first heard the original Boba Fett voice I liked it much more then Morrison, not that he was a bad voice actor, it's just that the gruff voice acting of Wingreen fit better. But at the end of the day I'm not a Boba fanboy, I give no shits XD

6 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

:rofl:

Even back then George was pretty cold with Jason Wingreen, man didn't even bother getting up to shake hands. I've never been one to care about Han Shot First™ but ever since I first heard the original Boba Fett voice I liked it much more then Morrison, not that he was a bad voice actor, it's just that the gruff voice acting of Wingreen fit better. But at the end of the day I'm not a Boba fanboy, I give no shits XD

Let me guess. Next your gonna say you wish they kept David Prowess’s voice work for Vader instead of going with James Earl Jones? Just listen to the original again to refresh myself and no, it in fact doesn’t sound better. Like holy fuck how dry could that guy get with the “he’s no good to me dead” line. But I respect your opinion even if it is very very wrong lmao

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw: