Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

Actually makes me feel a little bad for the team at Fromsoft. They’ve worked hard to keep a tight lid on this game and to have anything leaked at all must have been really disappointing. Particularly when they were seemingly working on a trailer to surprise us with already.

Least it’s not like TLoU2 where the leaks just made everyone angry.

• Sad 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

51 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Actually makes me feel a little bad for the team at Fromsoft. They’ve worked hard to keep a tight lid on this game and to have anything leaked at all must have been really disappointing. Particularly when they were seemingly working on a trailer to surprise us with already.

Least it’s not like TLoU2 where the leaks just made everyone angry.

Yeah it really does suck; it was Bandai Namco Greece, i'd be super pissed off. At least it's a very early build and it didn't show too much. 

I didn't see a a giant muscle girl beating up the Chosen Undead anyway XD

50 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I didn't see a a giant muscle girl beating up the Chosen Undead anyway XD

During Elden Ring’s first five minutes, the Good Hunter (now in the form of a benevolent eldritch god) descends from the sky bringing gifts, but 10 minutes in he just gets his brain caved in by a green-haired invader NPC wielding a splintery club.

You later spend half the game playing as the NPC instead of the character you built.

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

9 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

During Elden Ring’s first five minutes, the Good Hunter (now in the form of a benevolent eldritch god) descends from the sky bringing gifts, but 10 minutes in he just gets his brain caved in by a green-haired invader NPC wielding a splintery club.

You later spend half the game playing as the NPC instead of the character you built.

I'd be down with making this dude canon XD

maxresdefault.jpg

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Oh you sorry foooools.

It was a joke about how colonel likes Dragon Ball Z and Goku, so I was joking that Colonel would do a self insert but making the self insert like a super saiyan due to said enjoyment of Dragon Ball Z.

Mmm maybe. Baldur is blonde lol

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And I did have that super Saiyan look in dark souls for a bit

Can’t believe I forgot this. XD

Is this why you’re so obsessed with having good fashion scrolls now? Atonement for your past sins?

• Haha 1