Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

If these are getting spammy I'll stop, I'm commenting about my journey under the impression its entertaining. 

Nah, keep ‘em coming. 

• Thanks 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like that’s saying anything.  If I knew GRRM’s phone number, I could probably get him to help write the RPs. As long as it’s not Winds.

You cant be the black knight  Thats like... black face or sum

Just tell him about Colonel's foot fetish and he'll be all there 

Posted Images

Finding Vendrick for the first time is one of the most powerful moments in Souls. I really wish I hadn't been spoiled of it before I played 2.

Spending the entire game having this great figure hyped up, someone who was said to have the strength to fight against the curse, finding him no better then the aimless hollows at the Undead Asylum in 1. So deeply hollowed they dont even attack you on sight.

It's at this point where you really understand, you have to take things into your own hands, nobody else can fix this mess.

• Like 1

Oof, Iron Passage. I cannot stress this enough if anyone ever does this part.

S a v e. S c u m.

If B Team is going to make the most anti player gauntlet ever, get them back by uploading your data after each successful layer.

I'm in the final stretch fellows. All the hardest bosses save two are dead, after killing the Giant's king, Darklurker, Watcher and Defender, Nashandra and finally the Ivory King, itll be the death of Aldia and the end of my SL1 run.

Dont know if I'll do a BL4 run simply because I'll have to delete a character to make room.

Almost beat Darklurker first try but the camera cheated me, dark souls camera and teleporting gank boss dont mix.

Edit: This disappointed me greatly, it's one if only two times in this whole run the jank and poor design of Ds2 actually got me killed.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

Phew got'em the second try :D

Its disappointing when the best mage boss of all the souls games doesn't even kill you as intended, but bad camera angles. Darklurker remains one of my favorite bosses in 2.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar
Grammar
9 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Dont know if I'll do a BL4 run simply because I'll have to delete a character to make room.

Do it. 

And when that’s done, I’m expecting a no-hit run. XD 

• Sad 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Friede and Soul of Cinder were absolute nightmares at sl1

I beat SoC by being uber aggressive and constantly staying close.

And Fiede was a backstab fest with being one shotted as the penalty for messing up. Now it's the Ringed Ciy bosses and my sl1 is finished. Honestly I'm more worried about demon prince then Midir.

@BigBossBalrog @The Good Doctor @ColonelKillaBee

It is finally done, sl1 runs with Ds1, Ds2 and Ds3.

Dark Souls 1 and 3 followed the "No summons of any kind and all bosses" rules I set for myself. 

Ds2 easily being the hardest of the three, I allowed myself to use every tool the game gave me except human summons. I killed all bosses except the one after Frozen Outskirts because I beat that place twice and fuck ever going there again.

Fear not the run my friends, and let the bragging, begin.

• Like 1

I got the Friday the 13th and Nightmare of Elm Street box sets, and Nightmare on Elm Street; rewatching the later first. This scene reminds me when some schuuk mage invades me and I kick his ass back to the depths XD