Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #10

Stop right there, criminal scum!  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to watch clean up the streets in the name of the law?

• Endar and Yornar
    • Baldur and Rebec
    • Ubbe and Trevis
    • Sybille and Morane

Somehow holding my cellphone in a specific spot by my computer increases the rate the WiFi downloads stuff. If I hold it near it, the download time goes down. Put my hand in the same spot without the phone, skyrockets up. Put it on top of pc, or opposite side, nothing.

Dunno but pretty sure phone somehow boosts connection when close.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Wait a minute, does the Soul of Cinder have the Chosen Undead's soul?

Yes. Along with Solaire's. It uses the Darkwood Grain flip, which you need a ring only found in the first game. So it's clear the canon choice was to submit yourself to the flame. Solaire is part of the Soul too

16 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

BTW, anyone whose a fan of the Clone Wars and Rebels really needs to see Solo. There's so many references, made me so happy. They fully acknowledge the prequels too! (Unlike the new trilogy) 

I would go see it, but I’ve got to make $50 last until the 1st XD fucking Hawaii prices man, they killer

Fuck:dntknw:

22 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

They fully acknowledge the prequels too! (Unlike the new trilogy) 

I mean, Luke fully acknowledges the failure of the Jedi that was the story of the prequels. Besides that it’s been so long I’m not sure how many references they could make. Whereas Solo and Rogue One are a lot closer in time, so it’s probably easier to fit that in

3 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

I mean, Luke fully acknowledges the failure of the Jedi that was the story of the prequels. Besides that it’s been so long I’m not sure how many references they could make. Whereas Solo and Rogue One are a lot closer in time, so it’s probably easier to fit that in

I'm just a little salty we've never seen a Hayden Force Ghost cameo yet XD But I guess your right, they don't completely ignore them. They call Palpatine by his prequel title, Darth Sidious for example. But you have to dive deep to find them.

Ive actually been really liking the Nuka Cola dlc, it's fun as hell. Only problem is its so cool you'll wish you could have them as a viable faction for the main quest... and they're not.

Hell no one but bitch ass preston acknowledges them and all it amounts to is him whining and moaning, saying he wont stand by while you fuck everyone... and then doing just that, lol.

So, I'll probably finish the dlc and then be done with it.

As for Heyden, lol his star wars performance, sadly, pretty much made sure he never had much of an acting career, and he ended up going away with his girlfriend on a farm or some shit, literal boonies and came back, did some b rated movies then died out. Pretty sure he got dumped too, cant remember but I doubt he'll ever be a force ghost even if Disney wanted him to be. 

Aside from the release of Return of the Jedi.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

As for Heyden, lol his star wars performance, sadly, pretty much made sure he never had much of an acting career, and he ended up going away with his girlfriend on a farm or some shit, literal boonies and came back, did some b rated movies then died out. Pretty sure he got dumped too, cant remember but I doubt he'll ever be a force ghost even if Disney wanted him to be. 

Aside from the release of Return of the Jedi.

Nah, he stopped acting intentionally. He got alot of acclaim for a movie he did after RoS. He just wanted a more quiet life, apparently he was actually getting alot of movie offers.

But nah, the guy loves the Star Wars fanbase. They treated him like a fucking god at the annually Star Wars celebration,

:rofl: :rofl: I SWEAR TO GOD this just happened. After typing that out, I go back to Supernatural and Sam walks in on Lucifer's kid watching the fucking Star Wars animated show and he says he likes Osaka or whatever her name is, but kinda hates Anakin. 

What are the fucking chances.

And when he wasn't talking, his Anakin was pretty fricken creepy.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: :rofl: I SWEAR TO GOD this just happened. After typing that out, I go back to Supernatural and Sam walks in on Lucifer's kid watching the fucking Star Wars animated show and he says he likes Osaka or whatever her name is, but kinda hates Anakin. 

What are the fucking chances.

Ashoka XD Anakin's padawan. Anakin's alot better in Clone Wars too.