Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #10

Stop right there, criminal scum!  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to watch clean up the streets in the name of the law?

• Endar and Yornar
    • Baldur and Rebec
    • Ubbe and Trevis
    • Sybille and Morane

OH and dont waste any of your upgrade resources. You'll be able to upgrade the Zwei to plus five as soon as your able to wield it (If your missing some titanite shards, you can just buy them from Andre) 

Start with Master Key, it lets you access so much shit at the start.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Thinking about starting a new character as a Pyromancer or Pyromancer/melee hybrid, any suggestions or tips?

Don’t do it? XD

And there’s a pyromancer vender in undead settlement, don’t walk past him like I did, easy to miss. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Don’t do it? XD

And there’s a pyromancer vender in undead settlement, don’t walk past him like I did, easy to miss. 

If you don't know, the alternate universe Ash King got his ass handed to him by some stupid wizards with big hats.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Don’t do it? XD

I found him my first time through.

11 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

If you don't know, the alternate universe Ash King got his ass handed to him by some stupid wizards with big hats.

That's why Im not going pure Pyromancer, gonna be hybrid and aim for the Demon's Scar.

False. It wasn’t Baldur, just some mage bitch wannabe Baldur.

Real alternate universe Baldur is who Balrog to this day fears to fight because he knows I’ma record me takin tha ass to a trap beat soundtrack.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

I found him my first time through.

That's why Im not going pure Pyromancer, gonna be hybrid and aim for the Demon's Scar.

I was a hybrid, lol. I recommend playing as a knight and switching to pyromancer later with Rosaria