Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #10

Stop right there, criminal scum!  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to watch clean up the streets in the name of the law?

• Endar and Yornar
    • Baldur and Rebec
    • Ubbe and Trevis
    • Sybille and Morane

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Didn’t she let you all grope her or something? XD

Them millions tho...

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Wait she let you motorboat her cooch! And he married her???

Them millions t-

Nah fuck that.

We were both plastered and they “are in love” lmao. He doesn’t even bring up the money when talking about her. But yeah, them millions tho, plus she makes her own bank on top of it and an engineering firm while she studies engineering at Princeton....

Fuck:dntknw:

Apparently they’re making a Boba Fett movie with James Mangold, who directed Logan, helming. I’m skeptical of the premise but he wrote and directed Logan, and directed 3:10 to Yuma, and a Star Wars movie in the vein of those movies would be great. So I’m cautiously optimistic

• Like 1

Logan was basically a superhero love letter to Western movies and 3:10 to Yuma is classic. I bet this follows the trend since Boba was based on old Western gunslinger type characters in the first place. Mangold being behind this already makes me way more excited for it than I ever was for Solo.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BTCollins said:

Apparently they’re making a Boba Fett movie with James Mangold, who directed Logan, helming. I’m skeptical of the premise but he wrote and directed Logan, and directed 3:10 to Yuma, and a Star Wars movie in the vein of those movies would be great. So I’m cautiously optimistic

It is the year 2318

It is said that you can still find the nut ingrained the barracks walls from PV2 Phillips after he read this paragraph in mid-2018

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

57 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Logan was basically a superhero love letter to Western movies and 3:10 to Yuma is classic. I bet this follows the trend since Boba was based on old Western gunslinger type characters in the first place. Mangold being behind this already makes me way more excited for it than I ever was for Solo.

Same. Hell after what I’ve been reading I’d bet money it turns out better than Solo. 

Solo I’ll wait for Collins to give a review before I bother

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

XD Same. First Star Wars movie I’ve actually ever done that with. I usually try to see them week 1.

This news genuinely has me more excited than I thought I’d ever be for one of the spin-offs. And honestly, as much as I shit on Boba for dying like a bitch, I’d love for him to prove me wrong in a really good standalone movie.

• Like 1

The reviews seem to say what I've always personally thought of Rogue One. It's "aight".

I still don't get how people found that movie to be so good. The premise is good, but the side characters were cooler than the main chick and her love interest. And of course her father, Hannibal lol.

To each his own. I loved Rogue One. Though I do think that Erso would’ve been a more enjoyable character if they had stuck with her being a rogue with personal motives to the end instead of making her turn heroic for the cause halfway through. We have plenty of those types already.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ohh my Christ....

Well... Deadpool is bi so... I guess I should’ve expected what the fuck I just saw XD 

Deadpool has always been bi. He fucks anyone (He's always flirting with Cable too) XD

And John Bain (Total Biscuit) just passed away :( I'll miss him...used to watch his videos obsessively, 

58 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Deadpool has always been bi. He fucks anyone (He's always flirting with Cable too) XD

And John Bain (Total Biscuit) just passed away :( I'll miss him...used to watch his videos obsessively, 

I know, that's why I said "Well, deadpool is bi, so I should've expected wtf I just saw," ;) 

Story's really sad tho, wasnt expecting feels in a deadpool movie.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

As for Rogue one, it was worth it to see a few seconds more of Vader and Mads Mikkelson.

Mads one of my favourite actors XD Really nice guy too

He's been hanging around Kojima alot lately.

la9L5NG.jpg

Loved Rogue One, but it's pretty divisive. It did get alot of really good reviews though, so I think it leans far more to the positive side. I love it way more then Last Jedi...

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

XD Same. First Star Wars movie I’ve actually ever done that with. I usually try to see them week 1.

Y’all might be waitin a bit then, or seeing it before me. I’m back home for the moment and there’s not a movie theater here like there was back where I go to school. And my sister is graduating so we’ve got that going on. Not sure when I’ll be able to go see it

• Like 1

As for Rogue One, I like it but I agree the ensemble cast was more interesting  overall than Jyn. But I think it’s supposed to be viewed as more of a group movie. Cassian, his robot, the temple guardians, they’re all great, and I thought Jyn was interesting enough herself. I liked how it expanded the world and was a pretty different movie tonally than the rest. Not to mention some good fights and battles. The last third especially rocks

Edited by BTCollins
  • Like 1