Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #10

Stop right there, criminal scum!  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to watch clean up the streets in the name of the law?

• Endar and Yornar
    • Baldur and Rebec
    • Ubbe and Trevis
    • Sybille and Morane

:rofl:

This cocky dude invaded me in the Grand Archives with a fucking katana, he throws shit at me in the fight, tell tell calling me shit. Meanwhile I sent him running at least four times and while he chugged estus I used Welcome gesture at him.

It had to have pissed him off because he got sloppy and I beat his ass, earned himself that good ol point down. Halberd>katana.

Just got Platoon live fire the week after next and then Lightning Forge after the 4th of July block leave and then I should be done with field problems until November! But who actually knows lol, just a couple more weeks until some normalcy is returned

Fuck:dntknw:

3 hours ago, Centurion said:

Still got a big ole cut in it, but I rubbed some chaw in the wound and beat my chest a couple times while calling a couple POGs a “flock of pussies” so it’s all good

Woooow I totally missed the post earlier with the blood n shit and you stabbing yourself with your BAYONET HOLY CHRIST DUDE YOU NEED THAT FOR GAMING AND JERKING OFF, BE MORE CAREFUL.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

9 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Just curious, said things were hectic.

That’s just the Army lmao, we are getting all our certifications done. After we get back from our JRTC rotation in Polk this December we will be the most ready unit in the Army tho

43 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Woooow I totally missed the post earlier with the blood n shit and you stabbing yourself with your BAYONET HOLY CHRIST DUDE YOU NEED THAT FOR GAMING AND JERKING OFF, BE MORE CAREFUL.

LMAO DONT WORRY IT WAS MY LEFT HAND! MEAT TENDERIZING IS STILL FUNCTIONAL, tho I gots me a female for that so I’d be good anyway!

Edited by Centurion

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

A ballin ass movie, lol. Watch it for the Kurgen if nothing else.

You jackoffs cant claim to be nerds if you haven’t seen and love this movie.

”There can be only one!” It’s like the nerd mating call.

Im not impressed with the protagonist, you're hyping Kurgan up a lot. Maybe he'll carry this through.

Can’t remember if I told y’all, but y’all remember that hot millionaire daughter me and my buddy met on St. Patty’s day? Well, her and my best bro are getting married in December... and she’s coming out here from July to September.... and buying a 3.2 million dollar house on the North Shore of Oahu.... and she bought him a 2019 ZO6 Corvette last week when she was here.... and she said I could live with them at her 3.2 million dollar house SO IM GETTING OUT OF THE BARRACKS LMAOOOO

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Can’t remember if I told y’all, but y’all remember that hot millionaire daughter me and my buddy met on St. Patty’s day? Well, her and my best bro are getting married in December... and she’s coming out here from July to September.... and buying a 3.2 million dollar house on the North Shore of Oahu.... and she bought him a 2019 ZO6 Corvette last week when she was here.... and she said I could live with them at her 3.2 million dollar house SO IM GETTING OUT OF THE BARRACKS LMAOOOO

I guess you really did seduce them with your ranger panties, good god.

5 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Lmao, trust me, this little brief moment of totally awesomeness isn’t worth the suck

XD I’ve heard. There is too much money and beautiful women in the world outside the Army for me to put up with the shit you guys do for the chance at some.

• Like 1