Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #10

Stop right there, criminal scum!  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to watch clean up the streets in the name of the law?

• Endar and Yornar
    • Baldur and Rebec
    • Ubbe and Trevis
    • Sybille and Morane

You could always be more skilled than I am at it. Tbh @TheCzarsHussar I might’ve done better at it if I had more spells earlier but it sucks ass early game because you have to split your focus between a lot more attributes than a typical knight build.

Itd be better to have magic as a support, use one or two spells at most and use a faith based weapon so you can still always fall back to fighting. That’s less of a hybrid like what you’re going for but in my experience those builds are more effective than half in half’s.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

8 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Shit I was wanting to go flames A' blazing but considering you were a hybrid and still has trouble I'll take your suggestion.

You probably would have a much easier time of it than Colonel did. He was new to the game and he missed the pyromancer vendor. It’s actually pretty easy as a pyromancer early on once you get the hang of it. The main thing you’ll want to get down quickly (especially for PvP) is how to free aim without locking on.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I have not, link to salt plz

Go on twitter and reddit XD It's mainly about the inclusion of playable female soldiers in WW2. 

0bDKVxb.png

And the fact British soldiers are wielding katannas, and they have prosthetic arms (Like a shitty knockoff Big Boss)

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Genuine question, were there even female soldiers in WW2? Not civilians picking up a gun but actual troops?

Not that I’m aware of. There were some who served as nurses and in other non-combat positions, but women didn’t legally serve as combat troops until a good while later. 

Mind you I’m just talking about the United States. Not really sure about other countries.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Shit I already started up the game, just killed the Weeb and into the timeline shrine. Can I have the same character name if I make a new one?

Yes indeed.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Not that I’m aware of. There were some who served as nurses and in other non-combat positions, but women didn’t legally serve as combat troops until a good while later. 

Mind you I’m just talking about the United States. Not really sure about other countries.

Maybe Russia lol but that’s all I can imagine. Or Poland in desperation. They charged tanks with horses, they might’ve been crazy enough to give a broad a rifle lol

58 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

More like cut off your dick and literally feed it to you as you die of blood lost a minute later XD

If you're German :P I was only born in Germany. Hair's too nappy to pass for authentic. Thankfully.

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Twice now I've changed my mind, I'll just respect my current character as a pyro, get all the spells and start NG3. Read a lot of stuff that talks about how horrible it is early on.

It really ain’t as bad as people make it sound, imo. The enemies in the first half of the game are so easy that he weaker spells are not that big of a crutch. And when the enemies finally do start to get really tough, it’s right around the time the really good pyromancies start becoming available.

57 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

One of the top inspirations for the Last of Us was a book called City of Thieves. It has one of those female Soviet snipers in it. She was badass. The main guy is super turned on by her, iirc. XD 

I like this guy XD He has good tastes.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I like this guy XD He has good tastes.

I liked his friend even more. Reminds me somewhat of you, actually. In some ways at least.

It’s a quick read if you’re ever looking for a good historical fiction. Setting is Leningrad under siege by the Germans. It’s a brutal but really entertaining one, imo. Fast paced too.

• Like 1