Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #10

Stop right there, criminal scum!  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to watch clean up the streets in the name of the law?

• Endar and Yornar
    • Baldur and Rebec
    • Ubbe and Trevis
    • Sybille and Morane

Just now, BTCollins said:

I liked how it expanded the world and was a pretty different movie tonally than the rest. Not to mention some good fights and battles. The last third especially rocks

It had the best space battle in the franchise bar none. And I really enjoyed the more “war movie” tone that it had instead of the usual hero adventure.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I still get chills every time

tumblr_p3xufvipaX1qg946so1_540.gif

At the point, me and everyone else we're just screaming in the theatre. Best moment in Star Wars history. Vader becomes the spectre of death he's always been portrayed in the extended universe.

I don't know about the best moment in history but it sure was the best moment in the movie. Wish he got to kill some of the actual cast tho.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

So we had a change of command ceremony today, well the ceremony ended and we got released 5 minutes before flag popped off, so I was walking back to the barracks and well, lately my stomach hasnt been good and I’ve got the diarrhea, my stomach did it’s rumble thing so I took off running about 15 seconds before retreat played so I wouldn’t shit my pants while the flag was lowering and Sgt. O took offense to my “running from the flag” and I got fucked up in the barracks. Like I knew I wasn’t winning that battle so I just got down and started pushing

Edited by Centurion

Fuck:dntknw:

The new Creation Stuff is here. I kinda like the Captain Cosmos pack (Comes with a new power armor, unique weapon, quest)

abf8c456-1ff4-4c5f-aa0c-c3f75942f819.png

The Nuka Cola workshop is pretty cool as well. 

Anti Material rifle...eh

Still eh, but an improvement, not that it means much.

Fucking yikes, there was a bomb attack in Mississauga yesterday at a restaurant :( 15 people injured, but no deaths, thank god. I've eaten at the restaurant too. All this shit happening in Ontario the last month or so. Crazy shit. Never thought I would see this stuff in Canada.

• Sad 1

I know legally Demon Souls can't be part of Dark Souls but there are so many indirect references, things that are obviously pointing to the game without directly mentioning it. So while technically it isn't, if From basically legally getting away with saying it is?

If so where in Soul's timeline would it take place?

38 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I know legally Demon Souls can't be part of Dark Souls but there are so many indirect references, things that are obviously pointing to the game without directly mentioning it. So while technically it isn't, if From basically legally getting away with saying it is?

If so where in Soul's timeline would it take place?

I view them as Spirtual Brothers. Same gameplay, same "series", but not the same universe. Such a damn good game

There's more then just references though. Fucking Patches in Demon Souls (he's also in Bloodborne and Armored Corps) Same patches and everything. The Moonlight Greatsword is in all the games. The Stormruler is in Dark Souls 3 and Demon Souls. Seath and Kalmeet we're in Kingsfield

If they we're in the same world, I would say Demon Souls takes place wayyyyyyyyy after Dark Souls 3. Or perhaps its the world of the painting. It's however, much more likely for Bloodborne to share a universe with Demon

• Thanks 1