Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #10

Stop right there, criminal scum!  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to watch clean up the streets in the name of the law?

• Endar and Yornar
    • Baldur and Rebec
    • Ubbe and Trevis
    • Sybille and Morane

Wasnt funny, just sad and disappointing. You dont even get to spin, thats why you're forced into first person.

I was able to break it and hop off without stopping the machine but even then you dont spin, just the stupid thing in the middle. LAME. Am cries.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Wasnt funny, just sad and disappointing. You dont even get to spin, thats why you're forced into first person.

I was able to break it and hop off without stopping the machine but even then you dont spin, just the stupid thing in the middle. LAME. Am cries.

You know the train you ride in F3 to Adam AFB? It doesn’t move how you expect, it’s actually an npc with a train head running along the tracks

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

56 minutes ago, Centurion said:

You know the train you ride in F3 to Adam AFB? It doesn’t move how you expect, it’s actually an npc with a train head running along the tracks

I heard that but couldn't tell if it was real or a joke XD You never know with bethesda. I guess I should say that its pretty cool how they've managed to pull tricks to use the same fucikng dinosaur engines but nah. I wanna fucking spin.

Still like the quest though lol.

I just saw Solo. My non spoiler thoughts are that it takes a little bit to get used to a non Harrison Ford Han Solo, but Alden Ehrenreich does a good job as a younger version. It’s not the best movie ever, but it’s not bad by any means. I enjoyed it, especially Lando, and the side characters were pretty great. I was glad to see Chewy get more to do as well. I’d definitely recommend it

23 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Iirc it was the same for the elevator ride in Lonesome Road. The one with the tunnelers climbing on.

31 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

I just saw Solo. My non spoiler thoughts are that it takes a little bit to get used to a non Harrison Ford Han Solo, but Alden Ehrenreich does a good job as a younger version. It’s not the best movie ever, but it’s not bad by any means. I enjoyed it, especially Lando, and the side characters were pretty great. I was glad to see Chewy get more to do as well. I’d definitely recommend it

What was your thoughts on "that" scene near the end XD

He's my inspiration for Brutus :crybaby: Why they do my nigga like that, he was MVP. Best arch angel and given how much I love Lucifer, that's saying something.

They did my nigga wrong, so so goddamn wrong. Fuck Demon Colonel Sanders.