Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #10

Stop right there, criminal scum!  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to watch clean up the streets in the name of the law?

• Endar and Yornar
    • Baldur and Rebec
    • Ubbe and Trevis
    • Sybille and Morane

43 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I view them as Spirtual Brothers. Same gameplay, same "series", but not the same universe. Such a damn good game

There's more then just references though. Fucking Patches in Demon Souls (he's also in Bloodborne and Armored Corps) Same patches and everything. The Moonlight Greatsword is in all the games. The Stormruler is in Dark Souls 3 and Demon Souls. Seath and Kalmeet we're in Kingsfield

If they we're in the same world, I would say Demon Souls takes place wayyyyyyyyy after Dark Souls 3. Or perhaps its the world of the painting. It's however, much more likely for Bloodborne to share a universe with Demon

If it would haven taken place after 3, how can Seath be alive?

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

BTW I watched Solo today...it was...very decent. Good. But not amazing. If you want a sci fi adventure story, I think you'll be pleased. But holy fuck. The money I spent was payed a thousand times because of the ending. Do not look unless you want to get spoiled.

*Duel of the Fates starts playing, everyone screams in the the theatre.* 

3 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The new Creation Stuff is here. I kinda like the Captain Cosmos pack (Comes with a new power armor, unique weapon, quest)

abf8c456-1ff4-4c5f-aa0c-c3f75942f819.png

The Nuka Cola workshop is pretty cool as well. 

Anti Material rifle...eh

Still eh, but an improvement, not that it means much.

Every time they add a dumb ass update for this shit I gotta roll back the update or wait for a new F4SE.

It breaks it every time. Not that I’ve played much anyway but still, Bethesda fucking hates mods now I swear.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Every time they add a dumb ass update for this shit I gotta roll back the update or wait for a new F4SE.

It breaks it every time. Not that I’ve played much anyway but still, Bethesda fucking hates mods now I swear.

I'll honestly boycott their next game if there's no creation kit. Though I dont think Bethesda has the balls to do that considering how crazy the backlash would be. Their content with their nickle and diming, and from what I hear, their actually making alot of money from Creation Club, even though I dont know a single person who buys them.

11 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

If I was paranoid, I would say this was orchestrated by Sony and Beth to sell stuff XD The only external mods PS4 players can get are Creation Club Mods, which means it's a market of desperate players who want new shit.

Now you’re thinkin like a southerner

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee