Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

Dodge sounds like it gets pretty op too so I think that’s a must, especially for Baldur. Nigga fast. 

Tho if I were gonna rate it in the actual RP I’d say 80 since 100 should literally be untouchable, and that’s not the case despite his name sake

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

How about the time where you were still afraid to fight me, you bitch XD 

Anyway no I actually like my build lol I was kidding

Might try a quality build later. That’s what I’d call Baldur if we were talking souls. But then souls has the benefit of having no stats beyond combat related shit

Already got a crush on Parvati XD she’s so pretty (in the right lighting), and optimistic. Genuine. It’s so goddamn refreshing to have so much abundance of dialogue from a character! Characters! The Priest I really like now too, didnt think I would, and I just got started with him. These characters feel real. And their models are sculpted so well. Also it’s badass having a priest in my party with guns and honestly it works for Brund or Baldur lol. 

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I tested killing reed just to see what would happen and:

Hide contents

Her reaction was so well done. Never felt like such shit before From my actions in a video game.

Did that too. XD I love how if you say the right shit, she’ll still join you but only because she doesn't want to set you lose on the Vale unsupervised. 

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

“Suck it, chew it! You can do it!”

:rofl: there is so much to be said for this game. Absolutely love it. Got to the Groundbreaker. Way too much to do.

If you’re liking the dialogue so far, be sure to talk to Martin the Moon Man at the Spacer’s Choice Store. You can probably talk to that guy for 15 minutes and it’s both depressing and the funniest shit ever. XD 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

If you’re liking the dialogue so far, be sure to talk to Martin the Moon Man at the Spacer’s Choice Store. You can probably talk to that guy for 15 minutes and it’s both depressing and the funniest shit ever. XD 

Will do XD bout to play some before work. Not enough sleep but, FUCK IT! :D 

I loved the exchange with Welles, I think his name is about the cloaking device, it is absolutely the most Baldur thing I can think of next to reciting battle songs XD especially the part where he laughs at you for suggesting a simple change of clothes lol. Baldur’s thinking “we’ll shit it worked before” XD habe to try the weaseling out of getting caught with it on later, that’ll be great for a speech character.

There’s so much attention paid to your interactions with other characters man. Even if the game isn’t a big open world, there’s so much packed into it that I don’t give a shit. I’m already overwhelmed with how much there is to do and see that I imagine I’ll be getting to max level easy peasy, not that I care atm about that. 

Their leveling system is genius anyway. So long as your equipment is leveled, and repaired, I bet you could stroll through the game with all combat skills on 20, and leave em there, investing instead on other skills. Won’t be as proficient sure but who the fuck cares honestly, you have plenty of tools to progress the game. 

Game of the year easily. I’m in love.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hide contents

I also love the AI lol and the previous captains entries, he’s pretty much the exact opposite of my character in terms of traveling alone. And an idiot

XD like borderlands version of Han Solo.

I love that you can learn more and more about Alex Hawthorne as you go through the game. It builds him up like he should’ve been the main character instead, and then you crushes him 30 seconds into the game and he gets no screen time. :rofl: Reminds me of that movie The Other Guys. 

And it’s crazy how fleshed out he is, with all these relationships with NPCs you meet all throughout the game, and he never even appears besides as a pair of legs sticking out from under your pod. 

35 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hide contents

habe to try the weaseling out of getting caught with it on later, that’ll be great for a speech character.

The cloaking device is really cool and fun to use, but it only works if you find an ID for whatever faction you’re trying to infiltrate. First I found was on the Groundbreaker, in the landing area to the left of the customs gate. Pick the lock and enter the security room and you’ll find an ID on the shelf. 

There is dialogue for if you get caught. It’s pretty funny.