Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

So yea, I made Baldur lol and am doing a lot better than my first run, will catch up pretty quickly. Laser pistol is still god mode, especially with tinker. Melee is fun too, but still a bit hard to get a handle on with this difficulty. Probably gotta focus on the dodge skill. But switching between those two is pretty handy. 

Especially when the enemies block constantly. I just whip out the pistol while they think they're safe from my swinging and melt em.

Nice being able to utilize my companion more effectively too. She's not just a bullet sponge now lol.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

@The Good Doctor I realized something. Super Mutants ain't shit (except for Overlords) in Fallout 3, New Vegas and 4 compared to Tactics. Having just gunned down like five super mutants in the Reilly's Rangers quest it made me think back to my fucking Deathclaw being instantly ripped apart by a single Super Mutant dealing over 250 damage in one burst.

Fuck those guys used to be terrifying to fight.

The hair colors are terribad and can't wait till someone mods these, both blonde options are too damn bright or something for your face but maybe I just aint picking the right shade or some shit. Will try that.

Just tagging the melee and going with non combat attributes, especially temperament actually works very well btw but the only thing I noticed that was really bad with my build, was how low lockpick was (3)!!!

So, I might need to tweak a bit XD Put intelligence at good instead of high, and add that 1 attribute point to dexterity.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee