Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

38 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@The Good Doctor I've been replaying Tactics and goddamn I forgot how brutal this game can be. Ive gotten to the second level and after a ton of skirmishing and unsastified reloads (never died mind you, just thought I could do better) Ive just now entered Freepoint :rofl:

Just wait til you reach St. Louis and the super mutants start ripping your squad to shreds with .50 cal Browning M2s. XD 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Celan said:

So this happened last night in Charlotte. If the plague of locusts shows up, I'm outta here.

Either the anti christ just rose in Charlotte or NASCAR Hall of Fame building (of course that’s in NC lol) is haunted.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Either the anti christ just rose in Charlotte or NASCAR Hall of Fame building (of course that’s in NC lol) is haunted.

Uh oh. That conniving bastard knew the rednecks would be difficult to convert, so he chose to start with NASCAR, where they’re all drunk and easily tricked. :(

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Uh oh. That conniving bastard knew the rednecks would be difficult to convert, so he chose to start with NASCAR, where they’re all drunk and easily tricked. :(

Plus, if there was a guy saying that he’s so conservative that he was born a NASCAR Hall of Famer literally, I’m sure tons would vote for him.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Rednecks are thin on the ground in Charlotte proper. It's all NY and DC refugees.

And new car, vroom vroooooom

I told y’all I almost got a ticket right? I got out of it because I just got my tire changed, and I showed him the papers, and I’m pretty sure because the papers are next to my Bible in my car, the guy just let me off with a warning. Oh, and a new tire, LOL.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

He provides all the technology that makes us lazy, un active, and non-ambitious XD

And I love it. 

Actually I’ve been workin out lately plus keto, lost most of the weight I gained after the surgery and just got this watch today and it’s already making me want to exercise even more :P 

• Like 1

I’m on the list for upcoming hirees! My temp agency boss showed me, that means I’ll be getting an offer letter sometime this year or early next in 2020, most likely in January.

Almost there boys!

edit:

And those who identify with she/her pronouns XD @Celan and @TheCzarsHussar

49 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m on the list for upcoming hirees! My temp agency boss showed me, that means I’ll be getting an offer letter sometime this year or early next in 2020, most likely in January.

Almost there boys!

edit:

And those who identify with she/her pronouns XD @Celan and @TheCzarsHussar

Listen here you little shit.

download_20191003_020015.thumb.jpg.b6b16590dcfc0b0c9c41f83b29501bc9.jpg

• Haha 1