Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

18 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t remember what it was called. Just the controversy. I think they might’ve actually cancelled it after the backlash. Just search 'Johansson trans movie'. I’m sure it’ll come up. 

I kinda don’t want to now tbh lol XD 

Ill be watching whatchu call it tomorrow night

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

8 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Just finished. Yeah, I really liked it. It didn’t miss a beat. 

The only thing I found off was a certain character being way fatter. Was a little jarring but ah well. His scenes were still really good. 

I noticed that, but had to be him and apparently he's rich enough that he doesn't need to lose weight like female actors would. 

Skinny and Badger living the dream, home playing and fighting about video games. They're the most innocent drug dealers ever depicted on TV.

If you're wanting to try watching Carnival Row on Amazon Prime, let me save you the time. It's terrible. If you've never heard of it, it's an urban fantasy series that's kind of a Jack the Ripper theme. The writing and some of the acting sucks. I hope this isn't a preview of their Tolkien series.

2 hours ago, Celan said:

I noticed that, but had to be him and apparently he's rich enough that he doesn't need to lose weight like female actors would. 

Reveal hidden contents

Skinny and Badger living the dream, home playing and fighting about video games. They're the most innocent drug dealers ever depicted on TV.

I was wondering why they didn’t get him to lose some weight for the role. That makes sense, though. Definitely prefer him just being fat over using someone else though.

Those two are the most ride or die motherfuckers ever. I did not expect the guys who were essentially comic relief to end up playing such a touching role  

"You’re my hero and shit" got me. XD 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2019 at 10:29 PM, The Good Doctor said:

Just won a new smart TV in a raffle drawing. Fourth time this has happened. XD 

Looks just like mine :lol: same brand and everything, size too I think. Mine might be like a 43 or some shit. If full hd means 4k then it’s literally the same tv

Lucky bitch

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee