Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

To be fair, Death Stranding has a permanent exclusive deal. 

For a console tho.

PC exclusivity is infinitely more stupid and corrupt imo, especially when they’re forcing you to download their game via Chinese malware

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

As for the thing about warner bro’s and Hollywood, obviously yes they’re liberal owned but Batman thus far has never been overly political.

This will be the most political it’s gotten in ages and yet it’s actually supposedly good, so I’m hopeful.

I don’t even mind politics in movies, even ones critical of my side like the daily show and the Colbert report.

Thing is, those USED to be very good, imo. Criticism is fine as long as it’s well done.

So I’m ok with Batman’s dad being trump XD 

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Which isn’t Chinese malware. 

It’s still promoting exclusivity in a market that doesn’t at all need it. If it comes out as a ten With an epic seal of approval I’ll get It, but meh, I’ll wait the six months otherwise

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I don’t even mind politics in movies,

Neither do I. Hell, I already said that I enjoyed it well enough and that it’s worth watching. My criticism wasn’t with the movie being political or disagreeing with my views, but with the idea that watching it actually spites anyone. I don’t think it does.

I’d give it a 7/10. Maybe 7.5. It’s not as original as everyone keeps pretending, but the acting is stellar and it’s a good origin story.

Aight fair enough. I disagree but fair enough.

Even if it’s not exactly what I thought it was, and they’re not being out raged over it for that reason I’m thinking they are, they still don’t want it to be successful or for people to enjoy it, so to me that’s enough to spite them.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Even if it’s not exactly what I thought it was, and they’re not being out raged over it for that reason I’m thinking they are,

You may be right to a degree. But I believe we’re talking about the same idiots who get outraged by plastic straws and Scarlet Johansson playing a tranny. You can’t order a soda without spiting them. XD 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

You may be right to a degree. But I believe we’re talking about the same idiots who get outraged by plastic straws and Scarlet Johansson playing a tranny. You can’t order a soda without spiting them. XD 

Then gimme my goddamn soda XD 

Easy media outrage is like easy pussy, never gets old

10 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Woah woah woah.

I was driving so I somehow missed the tranny part with Scarlet Jo-fucking-Hanson...

The f-f-fuck?? :rofl: what fucking movie is that??

There’s a scene on stranger things season 3 episode 8 where Dustin and the gang are by the radio tower looking at the town and the mall, and panic, then immediately warn the rest about it...

But for the life of me I can’t see what the fuck they lookin at. I hear it, and know what it is but I don’t see shit even in 4K

Origin is the most annoying ass piece of bloatware. Curse the day I started playing Dragon Age. Once they announce Dragon Age 4 as a microtransaction ridden multiplayer game, I can ditch it forever.

Watched El Camino, it's pretty good. Classic Breaking Bad that picks up from the minute the series left off, with several cameos. This is the series that convinced me that spinoffs don't have to be shit.

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Woah woah woah.

I was driving so I somehow missed the tranny part with Scarlet Jo-fucking-Hanson...

The f-f-fuck?? :rofl: what fucking movie is that??

I don’t remember what it was called. Just the controversy. I think they might’ve actually cancelled it after the backlash. Just search 'Johansson trans movie'. I’m sure it’ll come up.