Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #9

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

19.jpg

20.jpg

Aw, and they got my boi under the blast on the ground lookin like a bitch XD Damn you black magic. Damn you!

Those panels MK did were hard AF tho. Remember when I had Baldur do that from Suri telling him about it?

Baldur charged at the mage about to fuck up their front lines and Boldir was like “There go my nigga. If he ride, I ride. Ride or die.” And started servin the axe to any elf that wanted it, and those mufuckers were back to back servin up the ass whooping and toasted everyone around them?

Shit was hard.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

15 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Those panels MK did were hard AF tho. Remember when I had Baldur do that from Suri telling him about it?

I member. XD Good times. It was very satisfying since most of their action was separate. I love when they come together.

This also reminds me how much I miss Rebec’s family. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I member. XD Good times. It was very satisfying since most of their action was separate. I love when they come together.

This also reminds me how much I miss Rebec’s family. 

Boldir never even got to meet Vigge... Bet he would’ve liked him. Before the burning Riften thing anyway, lol.

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Long way to go. It won’t be like it was before in the RP unless we do a serious time skip down the line.

Timeskip endings are always the worst XD The Harry Potter one was bad, every anime that tries to pull the trope off just make people super pissed at life (just like what happen to Naruto) 

Is Sermon Zero regarded as 'accepted' along the same lines as other out of game documents? As I was eating supper I was reading a thread on teslore that compiled everything in the games (and out) about Peryite, and it cited that. Which reminded me of our conversation about how Mephala hates Peryite in Daggerfall, seemingly with no explanation. Sermon Zero sorta kinda hints at why with this passage

"There is nothing beyond bliss, after death comes the void. Only then are we free to love. Figuring father Peryite would stamp it and catalogue it. And Mephala mother, embracing black hands, would smother it."

I think she hates him because they got divorced :P. But seriously, calling him father and her mother does hint at some relationship there, and coupled with the Daggerfall thing, I wonder if there is an actual connection between them

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That one was only bad because they tried using the same fucking actors and passed them for grown adults with kids XD it was jarring. Especially Ron. 

It was weird and so fucking awkward. I think J.K Rowling only did it to please the more...ehem loco part of the fanbase.

All Harry Potter fans are loco. This little white girl got cursed out by this fat chick next to me n mama lol, she already saw the movie and was saying the lines before they came. Was super annoying and I was two seconds away from telling her to shut the fuck up myself.

Then the fat chick stands up, turns around and says, “If you don’t shut your fucking mouth I’ll do it for you.” Straight gangsta.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

All Harry Potter fans are loco. This little white girl got cursed out by this fat chick next to me n mama lol, she already saw the movie and was saying the lines before they came. Was super annoying and I was two seconds away from telling her to shut the fuck up myself.

Then the fat chick stands up, turns around and says, “If you don’t shut your fucking mouth I’ll do it for you.” Straight gangsta.

Weirdly I had a strange Harry Potter movie experience too. Mid way through the movie this strange looking lady stood up, literally screaming "I can't take this shit anymore!" and she left right there XD Maybe it just attracts weirdos. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

Is Sermon Zero regarded as 'accepted' along the same lines as other out of game documents? As I was eating supper I was reading a thread on teslore that compiled everything in the games (and out) about Peryite, and it cited that. Which reminded me of our conversation about how Mephala hates Peryite in Daggerfall, seemingly with no explanation. Sermon Zero sorta kinda hints at why with this passage

"There is nothing beyond bliss, after death comes the void. Only then are we free to love. Figuring father Peryite would stamp it and catalogue it. And Mephala mother, embracing black hands, would smother it."

I think she hates him because they got divorced :P. But seriously, calling him father and her mother does hint at some relationship there, and coupled with the Daggerfall thing, I wonder if there is an actual connection between them

It falls in line with MK texts as far as I’m concerned. Unofficially official lol, if that makes sense.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Weirdly I had a strange Harry Potter movie experience too. Mid way through the movie this strange looking lady stood up, literally screaming "I can't take this shit anymore!" and she left right there XD Maybe it just attracts weirdos. 

Probably didn’t like the movie iteration vs the book, books were indeed better, as usual. Especially Harry’s showdown with Trolldemort.