Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #9

"During the Oblivion Crisis, the Bosmer were going to call a Wild Hunt to end all Wild Hunts, with every single mer in Valenwood going full monster. Afterwards, it would've become a haunted forest nation, closed off by both the Dominion and the Empire. I forget the exact name, but it was something like Ada-mor, the "spirit forest"."

Came across this from MK. I'm now suddenly much more worried about Baldur messing with the Wild Hunt.

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It falls in line with MK texts as far as I’m concerned. Unofficially official lol, if that makes sense.

I figured that was the case, but thought I'd ask anyway. Though it's honestly only that passage I care about

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

"During the Oblivion Crisis, the Bosmer were going to call a Wild Hunt to end all Wild Hunts, with every single mer in Valenwood going full monster. Afterwards, it would've become a haunted forest nation, closed off by both the Dominion and the Empire. I forget the exact name, but it was something like Ada-mor, the "spirit forest"."

Came across this from MK. I'm now suddenly much more worried about Baldur messing with the Wild Hunt.

I figured that was the case, but thought I'd ask anyway. Though it's honestly only that passage I care about

:chaos: You should be

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

You gotta watch Avengers 2 next which is meh but then you get to see Ragnarok. Then infinity War, though you might also want to watch the other marvel shit for that first.

I just watched what I missed after though, there’s only really a handful you absolutely should see before that movie.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You gotta watch Avengers 2 next which is meh but then you get to see Ragnarok. Then infinity War, though you might also want to watch the other marvel shit for that first.

I just watched what I missed after though, there’s only really a handful you absolutely should see before that movie.

I'll watch the ultron thing then ragnarok, but Infinity War is way too new. Isn't it still playing in theaters?

8 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I'll watch the ultron thing then ragnarok, but Infinity War is way too new. Isn't it still playing in theaters?

Yea but I wouldn’t honestly be too upset if you skipped the other heroes movies just to see fucking MVP Thor fuck shit up so bad bitches watching started ovulating off schedule.

XD

But if you’re gonna watch the other movies anyway, you can wait

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Honestly, if you’ve seen the Guardians movies, Thor Ragnorak, and the other two Avengers movies, you’ll be set for Infinity War. It doesn’t take a genius to fill in the gaps. Most of them are pretty well spelled out to you in th movie anyway. 

I haven't seen the second Guardians, really enjoyed the first though.

19 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I haven't seen the second Guardians, really enjoyed the first though.

It’s really the first one that’s most important. The second introduces a character named Mantis who is in Infinity War, but apart from her, there isn’t a lot of connection between it and GotG2. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Bonkbonkbonkbonk

Context would help for things like this. XD 

I thought the first Cap movie was alright. Nothing special. Winter Soldier is definitely one of the best Marvel movies though. Civil War was also very well received, but I honestly think it’s one of the more overrated. Not bad, but not like top five or anything.

• Like 1

I thought the first Cap movie was alright. Nothing special. Winter Soldier is definitely one of the best Marvel movies though. Civil War was also very well received, but I honestly think it’s one of the more overrated. Not bad, but not like top five or anything.

That right with Hulk, where Tony is just beating his face into the ground with some kind of hydraulic fist.

• Haha 1

My thoughts exactly. Civil War has some gold moments tho. Like

King T’Challa clutch fucking Winter Soldiers ass without his suit XD that shit was haaaaard.

And of course my nigga Spider-Man and Ant-Man, rookies reprefuckinsenting.