Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #9

Tbh I probably wouldn’t have glanced twice at the pic if it wasn’t for that BS. Someone sent me it in a message.

Its a bit over the top for my tastes normally but the art in it of itself looks tough despite the cheese backstory.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nothing irks me quite as much as white people claiming shit is “problematic” for the black community. So fucking dumb.

This is some of the most pretentious shit to me. She apologized to anyone who saw the image on her page, like the mere sight of a lizard person in broken chains is going to trigger black folks who see it. How soft does she think the average human is?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

This is some of the most pretentious shit to me. She apologized to anyone who saw the image on her page, like the mere sight of a lizard person in broken chains is going to trigger black folks who see it. How soft does she think the average human is?

EXACTLY

I guess they think every minority group is as soft as the gay community. Hate being grouped in with other people which is why I hate that term POC (people of color). 

As if I care about India or Japan just because they’re not white? Newsflash, I don’t, And a lot of these groups like Hispanics and Asians are racist to us too.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Theo and Dales

Gracchus and Veleda

Sybille and Morane (experienced vet and brash rookie)

Winvale and his dog (a very grim Turner and Hooch, mostly investigating like sheep rustling in little mountain villages, with cults being behind it)