Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #9

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Context would help for things like this. XD 

I thought the first Cap movie was alright. Nothing special. Winter Soldier is definitely one of the best Marvel movies though. Civil War was also very well received, but I honestly think it’s one of the more overrated. Not bad, but not like top five or anything.

"YOUR MY MISSION!"

"Then finish it...cause i'm with you till the end of the line...."

:cry:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

My thoughts exactly. Civil War has some gold moments tho. Like

Reveal hidden contents

King T’Challa clutch fucking Winter Soldiers ass without his suit XD that shit was haaaaard.

And of course my nigga Spider-Man and Ant-Man, rookies reprefuckinsenting.

I agree. The best parts of Civil War were the new guys and small timers. Spider-Man and T’Challa’s debuts were great. And imo it was the best we’ve seen from T’Challa.

The big fight at the airport underwhelmed me though. It was a damn pillow fight. The one at the end was way better. More raw. 

15 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:
  Hide contents

I agree. The best parts of Civil War were the new guys and small timers. Spider-Man and T’Challa’s debuts were great. And imo it was the best we’ve seen from T’Challa.

The big fight at the airport underwhelmed me though. It was a damn pillow fight. The one at the end was way better. More raw. 

I do agree with that, but it was a fun watch. 

Just don’t watch it after watching Killmonger and T’Challa fight lol.

I’ve come to the conclusion that the performance he had in Civil War was better because he wasn’t playing the hero role,  he was playing, LOL the avenger role.  He was angry. And far more bad ass. 

However, I have become a lot more forgiving of his performance in his own movie. It wasn’t bad, hell I even liked it my next go-round. I was just expecting that bad ass angry dude from the first time I saw him. But, ironically because they made him dimensional, and not the same guy in every scene, LOL, he didn’t seem quite as bad ass as he did before. You’re seeing him at home, with his little sister and mom n shit. He doesn’t really get much opportunity to be a badass and he has to play the hero role this time around.

Meanwhile Killmonger gets to go balls deep into his badass role lol.

As an example I don’t think Baldur would have seemed as badass if he weren’t pissed the fuck off and enraged from news of Daric from Brund. He would just be defending himself really, and confused why Brund wanted him dead. T’challa was like that for most of their conflict even when his uncle got killed. The anger got snuffed out of his ass REAL quick XD and then his ass quite literally got cooled the fuck down before that side could come out.

Anyway, that’s my analysis, and I’m looking forward to see angry T’Challa again someday, hopefully....

Edited by ColonelKillaBee
Fuck ups edited
  • Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

BTW lads they released one...one fucking final teaser for Age of Fire. And...i'm speechless.

\image.php?file=usa259319_cover500.jpg&te

ARTORIAS FIGHTING A BLACK KNIGHT AT THE KILN?! Do you guys think Artorias tried to stop Gywn from sacrificing himself or something like that? I...I don't know what the fuck is going on

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

BTW lads they released one...one fucking final teaser for Age of Fire. And...i'm speechless.

Reveal hidden contents

\image.php?file=usa259319_cover500.jpg&te

ARTORIAS FIGHTING A BLACK KNIGHT AT THE KILN?! Do you guys think Artorias tried to stop Gywn from sacrificing himself or something like that? I...I don't know what the fuck is going on

I don’t know much about Age of Fire’s setting. Could this be after he fell to the Abyss?

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t know much about Age of Fire’s setting. Could this be after he fell to the Abyss?

We barely know anything besides it being about Ledo, Artorias, and Gywn (apparently Orstein is going to play a minor role) are the major characters

They showed off scenes from the Dragon War, so we know it's after that. And it's called Age of Fire, so I think that implies the Golden Age under Gywn's kingship. But this shows a burning Kiln, a Black Knight (who are charred ghosts of Silver Knights who went to the Kiln) , with an Abyss Corrupted Artorias (You can tell by the armor being stained with abyss Corruption) 

So I dont know what the fuck going on in that pic.

Also, some pics for attention lol. Was out in the field the past two days, got ate the fuck up by some mosquitoes while I was sleeping. It’s 7:30 and I have 1:30AM formation tomorrow because we are conducting that air assault I posted about at 5AM, why we need to be up at 1:30 is beyond me, but it is what it is lol

6F0749C8-69B3-4110-A537-210413511C02.thumb.jpeg.e1e34334d1434bbe5c115414ba9fcb4a.jpeg333C7E21-8FDD-44CF-B748-836E74FBE2F3.thumb.jpeg.070b47884c3f0b93cb5c60618e44742c.jpegF566A425-C034-4F58-88AE-34BD873E0A2D.thumb.jpeg.ab8f0a52bf800c4cc3198936da2e9d86.jpegF1EBC74E-1CAC-4365-8F5C-A27FBECFF5E5.thumb.jpeg.f5efd7552c6ae66482788991a259702b.jpeg

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Also, some pics for attention lol. Was out in the field the past two days, got ate the fuck up by some mosquitoes while I was sleeping. It’s 7:30 and I have 1:30AM formation tomorrow because we are conducting that air assault I posted about at 5AM, why we need to be up at 1:30 is beyond me, but it is what it is lol

Hide contents

6F0749C8-69B3-4110-A537-210413511C02.thumb.jpeg.e1e34334d1434bbe5c115414ba9fcb4a.jpeg333C7E21-8FDD-44CF-B748-836E74FBE2F3.thumb.jpeg.070b47884c3f0b93cb5c60618e44742c.jpegF566A425-C034-4F58-88AE-34BD873E0A2D.thumb.jpeg.ab8f0a52bf800c4cc3198936da2e9d86.jpegF1EBC74E-1CAC-4365-8F5C-A27FBECFF5E5.thumb.jpeg.f5efd7552c6ae66482788991a259702b.jpeg

Always trying to seduce us, first it was ranger panties now shirtless boi.

6 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I’m just gonna start by saying smoking is a disgusting and expensive habit and that y’all should never do it..... now I’m gonna go out to the smoke pit, be back in five lol

I guess you need a poison since the army don't let you buy booze.  Fair enough.