Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #9

In other news, I’m getting tons and tons of experiences to bring to life for y’all through Mat. I promise I’ll start getting for active again this summer after Lightning Forge when things die down a little. I’ve just been super busy lately

• Like 2

Fuck:dntknw:

3 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Just finished Ragnarok, yeah easily the best marvel movie after Iron Man 1 and Guardians thus far.

“Remind me again, what are you the god of?”

Thor: The God of Fuck a Bitch Up *goes super Saiyan 2*

XD Soooooo much lightning

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Just finished Ragnarok, yeah easily the best marvel movie after Iron Man 1 and Guardians thus far.

What’s funny is that after the first two didn’t perform too well, Marvel basically said “fuck it” and hired a comedy director from New Zealand whose best prior work (What We Do in the Shadows. Hilarious. Highly recommend it) didn’t even hit major theaters in America. Turned out to be the best thing they could’ve done. Ragnorak has so much personality.

The director also played Korg.

Makes me appreciate directing more.

Imagine if I was like “Hey Doc, Collins, you two do two Boldir posts separately but stay in this guideline so his story reaches the same point. But do what you want otherwise.”

edit

I read that wrong lol, just woke up when I read that

Edited by ColonelKillaBee

9 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Easily one of my three favorite robots in Fallout. Alongside E-DE and the Sink implements.

What about Curie? Who doesn’t love a French robot you can fuck?

Killabee: *raises hand*

XD 

Stupid as fuck

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I hated Curie. That shit was creepy to me. XD Anyway, ain’t no synth gonna make it on my list. Ad Victoriam!

I added the “stupid as fuck” just in case anyone missed my sarcasm lol XD I dropped her in a settlement and never returned

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

:rofl: 

Yo Colonel what are you, some kind if wuite supremacist? According to that Tumblr post you gotta agree that Argonian design was racist.

Seriously though, that debate was stupid.

I know that chick and her girlfriend, she looks for shit to be pissed about. That Argonian went hard. Nothing irks me quite as much as white people claiming shit is “problematic” for the black community. So fucking dumb.

• Like 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I know that chick and her girlfriend, she looks for shit to be pissed about. That Argonian went hard. Nothing irks me quite as much as white people claiming shit is “problematic” for the black community. So fucking dumb.

I didn't even know it was an Argonians at first, it looked like an anthropomorphic Alduin.