Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #9

6 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

He ain't even red haired tho, how can you have Thor with blond ass hair?

Easy, by starring dude with blonde hair lol. He’s blonde in the comics too.

The goal ain’t to make a carbon copy of the Norse god. That wouldn’t be original. Just because it’s different doesn’t mean it’s worse. 

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

You’re not gonna look me in the eye and tell me Baldur looks like Floki’s more tatted up older brother on meth are you? 

XD But, it’s original and the story behind his invulnerability and being unable to feel makes it work.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Easy, by starring dude with blonde hair lol. He’s blonde in the comics too.

The goal ain’t to make a carbon copy of the Norse god. That wouldn’t be original. Just because it’s different doesn’t mean it’s worse. 

Yeah yeah, how about this.

I'll watch the first Thor movie tonight and then give my opinions, if I still find that brief appearance in God of War 4 more badass, your ass is just gonna have to accept that.

5 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Yeah yeah, how about this.

I'll watch the first Thor movie tonight and then give my opinions, if I still find that brief appearance in God of War 4 more badass, your ass is just gonna have to accept that.

I fucked this post all up trying to hide the spoilers. This is my response:

No, how about you watch all the movies and give the guy a chance to progress as a character before you judge something you have no idea what you’re talking about....

Or simply don’t talk about it at all?

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Bitch 

Hide contents

This is the real Thor. Admit it, he looks awesome 

thor_3.png

I can’t even see anything in this pic XD 

I looked up the vid, looks cool. Not sure why young uns always gotta compare dicks, why can’t you just appreciate both?

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I can’t even see anything in this pic XD 

I looked up the vid, looks cool. Not sure why young uns always gotta compare dicks, why can’t you just appreciate both?

For me it's more then his appearance, he was really well hyped up throughout the game. When I finally saw him, I remembered everything said about himself and his actions.

12 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Hey bt, can an impaired controller start a ps4? There’s a story behind this, but I really just need the answer currently

Impaired? None of mine are impaired so I wouldn’t really know. I suggest you find something else to use as a dildo tho. The shape isn’t very conducive tbh 

• Haha 1

Ben Swolo goes so hard man. If only he kept the helmet, lol XD almost all of his menace left as soon as that helmet came off. 

And how raw is it that he can paralyze things, even lasers in mid air? Can’t wait to see him at full potential.

24 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

Ah. I don’t think so. You can always press the button on the PS4 tho. If that’s not working either idk what else to do

It’s not that lol, so story time alright. Had a friends husband get a ps4 remote stolen and he is accusing her of cheating and parting with other people while he’s away because of it. Well me being a nice guy, gave my only ps4 controller to her to give to her soon to be exhusband, because she promised she’d have a new one for him, and when he got back my controller, which I’ve had since December of 2016 started his ps4 and pair automatically. Can y’all see why this is a problem lol?

Fuck:dntknw:

Just finished the game. Man, that was an incredible way to finish it. Talk about twists after twists!

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yea I saw the vid. Telling you, Marvel Thor’s got some far more badass moments than this, mainly in Ragnarok and Infinity War.

Probably none before those movies, but he for sure does in them. “Bring me Thanos!” comes to mind.

That said, this Thor’s appearance at the end was indeed incredible, and Czar’s right that the scene alone doesn’t do the epicness of it justice. The context is what makes it. The build-up is incredible and Thor gets more fleshed out through stories and legends than many characters do in entire games or movies. By the time he suddenly appears, it’s not just some god like those we’ve killed before. It’s the baddest fucker of them all. And we killed his sons.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Just finished the game. Man, that was an incredible way to finish it. Talk about twists after twists!

Reveal hidden contents

Probably none before those movies, but he for sure does in them. “Bring me Thanos!” comes to mind.

That said, this Thor’s appearance at the end was indeed incredible, and Czar’s right that the scene alone doesn’t do the epicness of it justice. The context is what makes it. The build-up is incredible and Thor gets more fleshed out through stories and legends than many characters do in entire games or movies. By the time he suddenly appears, it’s not just some god like those we’ve killed before. It’s the baddest fucker of them all. And we killed his sons.

There's this really cool theory that after Greek Loki gets angry and the thunderstorm forms, that it's actually not him at all. But Thor beating his son within an inch of his life in Asgard.

• Like 1