Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #25

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Milk-Drinker Edition

• Empress Dales Motierre
    • General Gracchus Ceno
    • Countess Magdela Bathory
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • Titus Scipio
    • Aetius Aquilarios
    • Yornar the Witch-King
    • Karsh the Raven
    • Avitus Agrippa

Though I would clarify that I think "Better then most" is the right word instead of good. He ultimately has view in which gaming is much cleaner for corporate interests then it actually is. But I think he's done alot more good then bad when it comes to the industry. and I like him lol. 

https://gwynbleidd892.tumblr.com/post/187080304434/i-cant-read-the-article-at-the-source-my-phone

So worst case scenario, the FBI purposefully creates terrorists the shoot up and kill people for gov’t agenda.

Best case, the FBI purposefully creates terrorists to shoot up and kill people to inflate statistics of criminals they apprehended.

Thats... not good either way you cut it.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

32 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

https://gwynbleidd892.tumblr.com/post/187080304434/i-cant-read-the-article-at-the-source-my-phone

So worst case scenario, the FBI purposefully creates terrorists the shoot up and kill people for gov’t agenda.

Best case, the FBI purposefully creates terrorists to shoot up and kill people to inflate statistics of criminals they apprehended.

Thats... not good either way you cut it.

That seems a little far-fetched.

20 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Cold turkey, that’s the best way. You’ll probably gain some weight but with how you work out it won’t last long.

Tried that before and it didn’t work. I think I’m gonna try to slowly ween myself off or go to a doctor and see what they can do for me

Fuck:dntknw:

5 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

1gy1174u52g31.jpg

That doesn't mean you automatically credit every theory without substantiation. And I'm not saying they wouldn't, I just don't see it here.

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yeah, there are links, but all to the same basic argument on blogs and light on proof. I'm not seeing actual evidence of anything other than the FBI rousting informants. Surprise, people who act as informants aren't all pillars of the community.

I mean, the case these sites are pointing to, the Newburgh Four- the guys actually cased a military base and synagogue, planted what they believed to be bombs. Am I supposed to believe their civil rights were violated because it was an FBI informant supplying the materials? They start crying for their mamas saying they aren't terrorists? Fuck those guys. Let them rot in prison.

3 minutes ago, Celan said:

Am I supposed to believe their civil rights were violated because it was an FBI informant supplying the materials? They start crying for their mamas saying they aren't terrorists? Fuck those guys. Let them rot in prison.

No, and nobody said otherwise. Colonel called them terrorists. If that stuff is true, then the moral isn’t “those poor guys”, it’s “fuck them and the FBI too”. 

• Thanks 1

those links also all lead to articles with various sources other than blogs *shrug*. Dunno what else proof you need, they gave the “informants” everything they needed to carry out the acts and were arrested for it.

That they’re trying to build a case that this was entrapment isn’t the point, the point is that they can even build a case at all.

41 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

No, and nobody said otherwise. Colonel called them terrorists. If that stuff is true, then the moral isn’t “those poor guys”, it’s “fuck them and the FBI too”. 

Exactly, I’m damn sure not defending white supremacists and Muslim extremists lol. Two groups of people in this world that I hate the most.

But it seems pretty likely from the reports given that the FBI played a critical role in their involvement in the first place at worst, and could’ve avoided a killing at best if not for their underhanded actions.

Gaius Julius fucking CAESAR!!! I shouldn't be cheering for the Romans but WHAT A BADASS XD I love their portrayal of young Caesar, it's awesome. Shits really hitting the fan now. Just goes to show your best laid plans can drop at any moment.

• Haha 1