Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #25

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Milk-Drinker Edition

• Empress Dales Motierre
    • General Gracchus Ceno
    • Countess Magdela Bathory
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • Titus Scipio
    • Aetius Aquilarios
    • Yornar the Witch-King
    • Karsh the Raven
    • Avitus Agrippa

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Forshadow level: CHIM

Really though, seems that Uriel wasnt the only person to forsee this. 

He was not. Ayem also had a prophetic dream about the Oblivion Crisis.

edit: In fact Im pretty sure that they said that in the pic specifically because Almalexia revealed this to them all. Too bad they didn't heed her warning after they lost faith.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

He was not. Ayem also had a prophetic dream about the Oblivion Crisis.

edit: In fact Im pretty sure that they said that in the pic specifically because Almalexia revealed this to them all. Too bad they didn't heed her warning after they lost faith.

Supposedly cost them Vivec too

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Is that from your warhammer game?

Yeah it's a Great Unclean One XD A greater daemon of Nurgle. They are actually jovial beings who want to spread the love of grandpa Nurgle, and love their human followers. They don't realise their "gifts" are actually plagues that cause untold suffering. 

Man I don't know how I never listened to this before, it's becoming my favorite song in a long ass time.

Always been a fan on the band Rainbow (no it's not gay lol, classic rock band.) but never listened to their song Stargazer until recently. The quality of the song itself is spectacular but I especially love the story it's telling. Of this seemingly all powerful wizard obsessing over an unreachable star in the sky that's brighter then all others. He enslaves untold numbers of men to build a tower of stone (obvious biblical inspiration) so he may reach his star. Upon scaling the tower where so many slaves died to build he tries to fly to his obsessed star only to fall back to the sands and die.

Man that shit makes me think of Elder Scrolls so much somehow.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

11 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

4469952C-24C4-4E46-8359-8DA875FA7F68.thumb.jpeg.4af63dc45a419d8592406c8b66b3fa7e.jpeg

965591A2-7808-4B44-9835-8C05710D1237.jpeg

Most red dot sights are parallax free and designed to be shot with both eyes open. You get a good zero and whereever the dot is, that’s where the bullet is gonna hit even if you think yours shot is gonna be dicked up. Because you zero the sight to the weapon instead of your sight picture like with irons or scopes

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

3 hours ago, Centurion said:

Most red dot sights are parallax free and designed to be shot with both eyes open. 

That’s not good then considering my lazy eye XD images don’t blend for me normally. Can you still shoot with one eye open, or if images don’t blend well in both eyes? 

It’s got a green dot too, which I assume is just a preference thing and doesn’t matter beyond brightness.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Tried it with both eyes open. Not perfect but not terrible either. Probably jut need practice with target acquisition, but in most scenarios I doubt it’ll be an issue so long as I can shoot straight.

Yeah just get a good zero. 3 rounds aiming center mass, adjust, repeat all while aiming centermass the whole time until your shots are on target. Then practice and it’ll be cake

• Thanks 1

Fuck:dntknw: