Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #25

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Milk-Drinker Edition

• Empress Dales Motierre
    • General Gracchus Ceno
    • Countess Magdela Bathory
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • Titus Scipio
    • Aetius Aquilarios
    • Yornar the Witch-King
    • Karsh the Raven
    • Avitus Agrippa

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Speaking of, I'm on the last episode of the third season and really really hope they'll end it using the real legend of Spartacus and how he somehow escaped off the mountain with his men using a rope made of plants from the mountaintop. Great way to end it.

And it was a great ending indeed. Very satisfying, even though it wasn't with the true Spartacus. Admirable work and fantastic acting by his replacement though. Same with Crixus' wife.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

19 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Holy shit there's a season 4 XD :rofl: Guess I'm not done yet lol.

It's the best season after 2 in my opinion. If only because the Romans get so many badass characters from history XD

Spartacus will always remain a guilty pleasure for me. For what it was, it was a ride and spectacle...despite the fact it almost like a reinsurance fair with cheap costumes and sets, and filled with so much pointless fucking drama XD

I can't honestly say the drama felt pointless or like filler actually, I was pretty invested in most of it.

The main negatives I would list is of course, all the fucking sex, which even eclipses Game of Thrones, and the really, really, really bad blood effects XDXD

And the unfortunate death of the true Spartacus, Bringer of Rains, Slayer of Theokoles. But that isn't their fault at all.

This is Rome tho... wouldn't be true Romans if they weren't constantly fucking and plotting to fuck over one another.

• Like 1

I assume Marcus won’t die here since he’s supposed to be allies with Caesar himself until his death against the Parthians.

I like him a lot though, the first Roman I like besides Batiatus.

I'll be honest, the new guy plays a damn good spartacus.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Admirable work and fantastic acting by his replacement though. Same with Crixus' wife

If you thought he was good in 3, you’ll love him in season 4. That’s when he really starts to take over the role in my opinion. Until then, I can’t think of Spartacus without picturing the original guy, but the new guy brings his A game for the final season and really makes the character his own. 

No Roman can match the legend that was Batiatus, XD but season 4 definitely introduces some of the better ones.  Marcus is the first Legion character who isn’t a total bitch.

• Like 1

When I get back to Hawaii I need to quit smoking. Ever since this rotation started I’ve been burning like two-two and half packs a day. One of the team leaders walked to the smoking area and said “Damn Phil, I don’t think I’ve seen you with a smoke in your hand.” But like quoting is hard as fuck and idk what to do honestly

Fuck:dntknw:

I know that, I just assumed from the wording that he was moaning about something being done to souls. The Doritos and dew pope pic is a very old meme so I didn’t think he’d be randomly going on about that.

Thought it was Souls related

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

He explained this one to me in a PM one time. XD That guy is a reporter or journalist or something who became a meme for excessively advertising Doritos and Mountain Dew on his show. 

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And it’s game related, he’s usually at all the e3 conferences and stuff as a host. Had a little powwow with angry joe for a few years.

Geoff Keighley. It was his worst moment. But I think Geoff is one of the good ones.

Him and Joe reconciled, and now Joe's a big supporter of the Game Awards (which have come a long way since he went independent.) He was the only person in the industry who defended Kojima and called out Konami at the Game Awards. So he's my respect for that.

The joke was the gif, which was a shaky camera-esque shot of an annoucment, before it's revealed to be Metal Gear Survive 2 Shadow Mosses Patchikno. It was stupid XD